Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Marked Gas Oil/Green Diesel

• 08-07-2011 10:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Whats the price per litre on this,? Friend asked me to post saying his paying 94cent per litre and just wanted to check it out with yee guys!:)
    thanks,
    david.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Yeah, that sounds about right
    93.0c in Ballon, Co. Carlow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

alproctor wrote: »
    Yeah, that sounds about right
    93.0c in Ballon, Co. Carlow

ok thanks il let him know right away:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

89 cent from the pump in Dairygold buying bulk should be cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

82c (incl) corrib bulk delivery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

pudzey101 wrote: »
    Whats the price per litre on this,? Friend asked me to post saying his paying 94cent per litre and just wanted to check it out with yee guys!:)
    thanks,
    david.

tell this friend of yours to make a few phone calls to suppliers, I usually find it the quickest method of determining a price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LostCovey

tell this friend of yours to make a few phone calls to suppliers, I usually find it the quickest method of determining a price

Yeah but this is cheap and easy. This is the era of the keyboard warrior after all.

LC

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Agri contractor

78.5 per L in Cork for over 1000 gal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

sorry guys, forgot to say that the 93c in Ballon is at the pump....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

78.5 per L in Cork for over 1000 gal

what brand is that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭The Nutty M

82c from corrib delivered.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

81.3 here in louth delivered, but i am sure we could get it from some of the go boys up the road for cheaper;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

whelan1 wrote: »
    81.3 here in louth delivered, but i am sure we could get it from some of the go boys up the road for cheaper;)

Don't bet on it- they had a tax rise on the 1st of May- I think they're more expensive than we are now.......

no i meant the cow boys that sell crap diesel cheap that damages the engines;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

LostCovey wrote: »
    the era of the keyboard warrior
    LC

... 'you may take the p*ss, but you'I never take our anonymity'

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭warfie35

When u purchase over 600 euro of agri diesel,estuary charge 81c plus PAY ON DELIVERY, limerick

was just doing paperwork and came across a fuel docket from 2009 , 1000 litres of green was €495:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

I'm in cloggie land and lpg is 9 cents a litre, diesel 1.62 and unleaded is 1.34
    don't know about agri tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭Nobbies

83 cent alitre in cavan 2day,vat in and delivered

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

whelan1 wrote: »
    was just doing paperwork and came across a fuel docket from 2009 , 1000 litres of green was €495:eek:

Had an old text message on my previous phone that said white diesel was 49 pence a L in about 2003/4:(.

Esso agri 84 c/L for 1000 L incl vat today.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Advertisement