Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A little rock near Cliffs of Moher

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Clicked into it. Waited for a bit. Got bored. Quickly flicked to the 1:00 mark. Quit.

Next time if you could inline actual photographs that'd be great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

Clicked into it. Waited for a bit. Got bored. Quickly flicked to the 1:00 mark. Quit.

Next time if you could inline actual photographs that'd be great.

well keep on trying it's worth the effort:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

keps wrote: »
    well keep on trying it's worth the effort:D

You've already lost me. 5 entire minutes of ohhhh soooo slowwwwwlllllyyyyy sccccrrrrrrolllllllllllinnnnggggggg still pictures is about 5 minutes too many, clannad track notwithstanding.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

^^^ POSTS DELETED ^^^

Nothing like a good debate on here, but what went above was nothing like a good debate.

While it's fine to disagree, maybe even expected, it must remain civil. If the fuse is getting too short please step away from the keyboard.

Thank you.

Thanking this post by the parties involved will be read as a Handshake offered.

Now that my ban(totally merited) has been lifted - just to say sorry to Daire, CabanSail and An Cat Dubh for my behaviour.
    Totally unacceptable.

A few glasses of wine is no excuse :)

By the way I still really like the YouTube- but it's probably more suited to older folks like me:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭jcf

OP - people here can be very harsh in their judgements, they are nice photos,
    but they would be better as stills rather then a youtube video, put them up next time as links to flickr/pix.ie ....

Also like the surfers ones....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Clannad? 'Nuff said. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 581 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

I like it but a wee bit too slow for me.

jcf wrote: »
    OP - people here can be very harsh in their judgements, they are nice photos,
    but they would be better as stills rather then a youtube video, put them up next time as links to flickr/pix.ie ....

I will do that in future- thanks for the advicesmile.gifsmile.gif

Advertisement