If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General question about TVs

Options
  • 08-07-2011 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Are the TVs that are listed on the .com site available in Belfast? Also, if I put BT11AA into the store checker it lists Glasgow as the nearest.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Shayser

Here is the contact infor for Richer Belfast, lifted from their website, www.richersounds.ie

- Sales@richersounds.ie
    Via phone for Mail Order:(From NI) 0333 9000071 - (From ROI) 0044333 9000071
    Via Fax - (From NI) 02890 321291 (From ROI) 04890 321291
    You can also contact our Belfast store Direct on (From NI) 03339000070 - (From ROI) 0044333 9000070
    Via snail mail - Richer Sounds, 7 Smithfield Square, Belfast BT1 1FN.
    Please note : 03 NUMBERS ARE NOT PREMIUM RATE NUMBERS! 03 numbers connect you directly to the store you call and are charged at the standard UK rate.

You best bet is to give the lads a buzz on one of the above numbers as they have an ever changing range of TV's instore and in stock.

Cheers
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

Thanks for the reply Ash, I've been in the Belfast shop a few times! Just wondering about the product availability checker on the richsersounds.com website. When I check, the nearest store I get is Glasgow.

Regarding the TVs, it's just that there isn't a gigantic selection on the .ie site so was just wondering if I saw something on the .com site if you could get if for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Shayser.

We can get some of the TV's listed on the UK site but they don't include us on their listing as we use as different POS system which can't be integrated.

Best bet is to call us as some of the deals on the UK site are last few to clear, or drop us a PM and we'll happily respond.

ATB

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

Thanks Dave.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.