Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours beers in O'Connells pub Galway, Aug 13th.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

^^ this might work :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 dedamcd

August 13th
    The Master wrote: »
    I'll be travelling down from Dublin so if people want to we can arrange a meet up in somewhere Dublin and head down by train/bus in a group

Get the Go Bus.. Its only €20 return. Great value

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

August 20th
    The Master wrote: »
    I'll be travelling down from Dublin so if people want to we can arrange a meet up in somewhere Dublin and head down by train/bus in a group

Cool, they let you have day release again? I just thought after that incident last year that they would have revoked it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

August 27th
    I'm getting time off for good behaviour, My probation officer is not to be told I'm leaving Dublin though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

August 20th
    deathrider wrote: »
    Is Skeff not a bit... what's the word... up-it's-own-arse? I've enevr actually been in it, but it sure looks mighty posh from the outside.

Ha. No.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

August 27th
    If anyone's looking for a hotel JurysInn in Galway is doing a triple room for €180, €60 a head isn't bad for the city centre, think there are only a couple of rooms left for the 13th at this stage.

August 20th
    TheZohan wrote: »
    If anyone's looking for a hotel JurysInn in Galway is doing a triple room for €180, €60 a head isn't bad for the city centre, think there are only a couple of rooms left for the 13th at this stage.

3some?

August 13th
    3some?

Defo! :D

August 27th
    3some?

As Jim Morrison once said: "If you book them they will come"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

August 27th
    Voting is over.

Venue shall be O'Connells and the date is August 13th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

August 20th
    It'll be a week or two after the Galway forum Beers, same spot.
    O'Connell's will rock :)

August 27th
    The lads in the pale that are afraid to leave are organising a beers in Dublin for the same night.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056326749

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

August 20th
    Might be able to make this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

My God Degsy is childish. He wa banned from posting in this thread so now he has started an AH beers thread in the Dublin forum. Why cant he just accept the AH beers are in Galway and not be so petty.

People might want to go to both events so why not have Dublin beers a different night. This will have a major affect on the AH Galway beers as a number of people who would have travelled will now stay in Dublin.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

August 20th
    danh789 wrote: »
    My God Degsy is childish. He wa banned from posting in this thread so now he has started an AH beers thread in the Dublin forum. Why cant he just accept the AH beers are in Galway and not be so petty.

People might want to go to both events so why not have Dublin beers a different night. This will have a major affect on the AH Galway beers as a number of people who would have travelled will now stay in Dublin.

Huh?

I don't see what the problem is to be honest. If he wants to organise and meet up with a few boardsies, let him.

August 13th

In total agreement!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

Huh?

I don't see what the problem is to be honest. If he wants to organise and meet up with a few boardsies, let him.

But why not have it a different night. He waited til a date was announced here before announcing his own beers nights purely because he wants to derail the night in Galway. Thats just pure spitefulness.

August 20th
    But why not have it a different night. He waited til a date was announced here before announcing his own beers nights purely because he wants to derail the night in Galway. Thats just pure spitefulness.

If people want to go to Galway, they'll go to Galway.

August 20th
    Can we keep this discussion to the AH beers in Galway please.

People who can't come to Galway have another option now. Let them discuss it in the Dublin forum.

Maybe we can skype them on the night :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Just to clarify..the other event is a Dublin Forum beers,not an AH beers held in Dublin.

Last post on the matter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

dedamcd wrote: »
    In total agreement!

To Clarify.

I was the one who asked the AH Mods about a possibility of running a Dublin Forum Beers on the night of the AH Beers, to allow people who can't, for whatever reason, attend the Galway AH Beers, go to a Boards Beers on the same night.

If you are going to the Galway Beers, then go to the Galway Beers and don't let this affect it.

Degsy had nothing to do with it, apart from starting the thread after I told him I'd got the green light from super-rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

August 6th
    Disappointed I won't get to go, going away the week before. Maybe there'll be a boards session in Oz sometime.

Have a good night anyway people.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Excellent. Should be able to make to this (finally)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I shall most likely be attending this event.
    Don't faint or anything but I shall endeavour to be there.

August 20th

Wha? So you're not a bot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

August 20th

We'll have the bunting up and Frada said he'd wear that short dress you like.

August 27th
    Lads and ladies cop on please. This thread is for the AH beers only so lets leep it that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I shall also be holding alternative beers this night.

It will most likely be me drinking alone in a wardrobe though.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

You may be lucky and bump into Mr Tumnus and the Beaver family ...

• Advertisement

August 27th
    I shall also be holding alternative beers this night.

It will most likely be me drinking alone in a wardrobe though.
    You may be lucky and bump into Mr Tumnus and the Beaver family ...

Well if she comes out of the closet there'll be plenty of Beaver in her future! ah don't ban me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement