Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day Of Champions! (July 30th)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I'll bring my PS3...

to Las Vegas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Dwydwy

I c wut u did thr.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

No txtspk.

Bedtime ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Just put the Valk DLC and CS2 update onto a memory stick, along with my save file and Profile for Mu unlock, Makoto should be there too, since I've got her, she just doesn't have DLC persay, must be just an unlock code for her. Do I need to put the 1.01 and 1.02 patches on too, or will 1.03 (CS2) work by itself I wonder? No platinum, that's the only thing, unless I plug it into Joe's Xbox, then all the DLC should work together like Saturday, however brief it was before the TV went schizo, at the XGC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

I think you need to put the dlc plus your profile onto a USB stick, like the SF guys do for AE.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I've got the DLC for Valk, Savefile with Mu Unlocked, 1.03 Patch and my Profile on the USB Stick, I'm just wondering would I need the older patches in case they contain anything the 1.03 patch needs to work? I stupidly left my copy of BB at my friends house in town earlier, so I can't quite check myself yet.

Makoto should also be unlocked with the stuff on the USB Key too.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the 1st hardter

hey linoud if I bring my stick with me can you take it back to your house and hold on to it while I'm in turkey???

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

Voa wrote: »
    Alright, with a week to go, here's the tournament times, and also the person who'll be running them. I'll be taking all the signups, and making the brackets. Once they're made, they'll be handed off to whoever has volunteered to run the tournament.
    1.30: BBCS2, Voa
    2.30: MK9, No volunteers as of yet.
    3.30: MvC3, Voa
    4.30: ST, Owwwmykneecap (well, he wanted the tournament, I'm sure he won't mind running the bracket :pac:)
    5.30: Tekken 6 BigStupidGuy, I believe volunteered.

1.30 SF4AE Team; Dreddy

Consoles confirmed thus far; Joe: PS3 + Xbox.
    Who else is bringing one (pm me or post here)
    Also who's bringing the spare monitor?

What happend to the 3rd strike and garou tournaments?

Since they're side tournaments, their scheduling is down to whether or not people bring them. Then the time will be decided on the day, starting from 2/3 on the hour, up to 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Is this XGC or Exchange?

I'll bring my 360.

BBCS2 All DLC, AE, MVC3 Jill unlocked, HDR, and various XBLA fighters too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the 1st hardter

Voa wrote: »
    So, the date and price is pretty much established; We'll be running it from 1pm till 7pm in the Exchange.

First lines in the thread. . . . . . . and now i feel like a jerk

hey linoud if I bring my stick with me can you take it back to your house and hold on to it while I'm in turkey???

Sure, no problem with that really. I can bring it back with me to my friends in Town, since I'll be staying there that night so I can come in for the overnighter the next day fairly easy.

That'd be good if you can bring that Xinkai, you off work that day then?

Finally got a weekend off with a tournament on.

Told the gf to GFHerself too :D

..... Now I'm single.

...... MORE TOURNAMENTS YAY!!! :pac:

But yeah roster is working well this week, Can't go to Nom-Con though... No weekend off :(

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

I can bring a copy of AE on disc if there's any need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CloudRunner89

Hey guys I can bring a xbox and two sticks for anyone to use, let me know if any are needed. Also please say someone's still in need for a teams partner??? I'll be playing bison if anyone wants to know, cheers.

And if I can't find a partner can I get away with wearing a fake moustache? Deadly serious, I'm desperate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

I take it they're 360 sticks? I'd appreciate it if I could borrow one, I haven't dual modded my PS3 TE yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Hey guys I can bring a xbox and two sticks for anyone to use, let me know if any are needed. Also please say someone's still in need for a teams partner??? I'll be playing bison if anyone wants to know, cheers.

And if I can't find a partner can I get away with wearing a fake moustache? Deadly serious, I'm desperate.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, I'm sure everyone's in the same situation

People are just gonna make teams on the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CloudRunner89

No worries then, but if there is anyone who needs one and is alright in the guile matchup hit me up ( that's right doom I think about it that much)

I need a team mate.

I mostly play Vega. and Yang. and T hawk. and Geif. and Sagat.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

If you're okay with a thoroughly mediocre Makoto I'd be happy to team up. Also learning Oni and Fei.

• Advertisement

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    If you're okay with a thoroughly mediocre Makoto I'd be happy to team up. Also learning Oni and Fei.

And I got stick over picking Nu in BBCT! Talk about a tier whore. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Yar, that Oni is a beast he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Liquidswords

Any decision on whether ST is on laptop or HDR?

Whatever is brought/decided by kneecap/the rest of you. I don't know the game, I probably won't play it, so I have no real say on it.

cool onion.

Re; ST/HDR I have both but playing on xbox means
    A: we play on a nice monitor
    B: Button config is easier.
    C: We don't have to reset the game every 2 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

As I said I have HDR on my Xbox, and I'm definitely coming.

The only other thing you might want to use my Xbox for specifically is Marvel for Jill and Shuma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

I could bring a hacked ps3 with the final burn emulatar, st s3 etc if you want it. It seems to run the same as the pc emulator but im not 100% sure

Ahhh. I can't make this now. Just got asked to do some paid work tomorrow. I was looking forward to it as well, just spent the day getting some practice in. Hope the turnout is good and you all have a laugh anyway. Ill be at the sunday evo thing still.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Paraxis

I hate to ask but does anybody have an xbox to ps2 converter? I heard about this about 3 days ago... didnt have time to get one =[

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Gloom

Wish I could make this..

Advertisement