Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day Of Champions! (July 30th)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

GGs all, well done to Voa getting through what must have been an exceptionally stressful day. There were too many tournaments for sure but that's teething issues for you.

Cheers to everyone who helped out with the organisation over the course of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

Cheers to all people who ran tournaments and helped to run them. Was a fun day! GGs to all ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Just to let people know, here are the results I have on hand for the tournaments;

BBCS
    1 Voa
    2 Chuey
    3 Xinkai
    4 PowerOf

Mortal Kombat 9
    1 "Doyler" (;))
    2 Micheal
    3 Praraix
    4 Azza

Marvel Vs Capcom 3
    1 Onion
    2 Voa
    3 Doyler
    4 DarkTalant

If anyone else is interested in where they found themselves in these tournaments, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll post ya back your placement.
    GGs to all, and thanks for coming out. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Who won AE team tourney?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

ayjayirl wrote: »
    Who won AE team tourney?

Team Chazza.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

was pretty bumped couldnt go to this,never been to a casual or tourny for fighting games before but things didnt work out sadly,maybe next time.
    out of intrest what chars where used in the final of mk9?

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I don't remember half of what happened or what I've been saying.

Damn Evo stream (1.30-8.30am)!!!
    I lent you 150 euro you said you'll pay me back tonight...

was pretty bumped couldnt go to this,never been to a casual or tourny for fighting games before but things didnt work out sadly,maybe next time.
    out of intrest what chars where used in the final of mk9?

These ones :D

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LIFETRAP

This was good. It'd be cool if there was a more regular ranking battle tournament every week in the exchange for MVC3 and AE. Exchange is a lot better than XGC.

Voa wrote: »

cheers,
    dang that was a good kung, the shang player is on psn by chance?i freinds with some1 who mains him and there aint many who do :rolleyes:
    nice to see high level of play though,this best mk so i think it deserves to be played (even if evo leave it off the timetable for finals on there site :mad:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

Ggs all yesterday.
    SGF = best game ever.

@xinkai no worries

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

GGs to all. Thanks to Voa for running the event. I know he tries to satisfy everyone by putting on so many games. A pity time was against us. Good day in all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

It was a fun day. I enjoyed the bit of marvel i played even though I couldnt remember what to do in it. Ill try and play it some before the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

LIFETRAP wrote: »
    This was good. It'd be cool if there was a more regular ranking battle tournament every week in the exchange for MVC3 and AE. Exchange is a lot better than XGC.

yeah.. that's not gonna happen.

It'd be good though.

It's a little hard to organise such things, since we're working around the exchange's bookings and schedulings.

Yeah, it'd be pretty hard to get it on the same day every week. I wonder if there's any other suitable places.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Does anyone want to do a short writeup about the event for the site?
    All it needs is results, links to the finals and a vague description of the day (numbers, setups, thoughts about success, whatever).

I can't really do one on account of not being there.

Sorry for the double post, but does anyone have results for SF4 Teams and HDR?

was "used for glue" & "the ugly bunny" at mk9?

• Advertisement

Sairus wrote: »
    I can't really do one on account of not being there.

Well that didn't work.

http://streetfighter.ie/index.php/2011/08/02/day-of-champions-3-results-tally/

Advertisement