Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notice/for sale boards in Galway?

Options
  • 09-07-2011 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Are there any boards in town where ads can be posted by the general public? I thought there was one in the Galway SC but didn't see it there last time I checked. Have something to sell, and yes, I have posted it on adverts and elsewhere :p

ATB,

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭martin6651

Have you tried Tesco there used to be one there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

There's one at the back of the checkouts in Dunnes Knocknacarra!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

There's one in Tesco Express in Newcastle, and I'm fairly sure there's one in the other Tesco too.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

These things come and go, depending on how the supermarket manager is feeling.

SuperValu Fr Griffin Rd has one.

You can also put notices on the board in the library (Augustine St, Westside and Ballybane). Some cafe's take 'em sometimes.

Also, depending on what you want to sell, consider backpacker hostels: constantly moving audience of folks, some of whom are looking to buy things to live here with, and who do read noticeboards.

Advertisement