Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mayo GAA Discussion Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭realweirdo

km79 wrote: »
    soms people just never liked him and never will.
    Too much of a fancy Dan was a line I heard a few times
    never understood that attitude
    wonderful footballer

Nonsense, McHale was anything but a fancy Dan. He was a core element of the Mayo team from the late 80s to the mid 90s.

How easily Mayo fans forget. He's put more into the Mayo jersey than most other people in Mayo. He doesn't have to justify himself to anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

realweirdo wrote: »
    I seriously doubt this. McStay wasn't even properly interviewed. I doubt he told anyone of his plans before being formally interviewed. I'd prefer to hear his verson of events than people speculating.

Apparently he gave a presentation to the county board but it was dismissed as being 'too radical'. Listen to the Off The Ball podcast from earlier on if you want to hear more.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I seriously doubt this. McStay wasn't even properly interviewed. I doubt he told anyone of his plans before being formally interviewed. I'd prefer to hear his verson of events than people speculating.

This is a red herring, the County Board trying to cover themselves once more. It isn't working. They've made a hash of it and the brave thing to do would be for the County Board to own up to it.

McHale comments here,
    http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/liam-mchale-kevin-mcstays-presentation-was-too-radical-for-mayo-county-board-30610085.html

McStay made a presentation, so he did get a change to tell them of his plans.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

What various storms? :confused: There was a one or two day controversy over Limerick but we actually did get on with things regarding that issue. genuinely not sure what you mean

Got 2 texts this evening from non Mayo lads and even reading the forums all i can see is how we spent the year going on about ticket issues in the hyde, ref performances, not been allowed to play in Croker for the semi, that kerry had an advantage in Limerick etc.
    While I think we had a valid case in all of the above, we are painting ourselves as been the eternal moaners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

yop wrote: »

to tell who ? not the interview panel that had been selected Friday night anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Apparently he gave a presentation to the county board but it was dismissed as being 'too radical'. Listen to the Off The Ball podcast from earlier on if you want to hear more.

When did this presentation happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

soms people just never liked him and never will.
    Too much of a fancy Dan was a line I heard a few times
    never understood that attitude
    wonderful footballer

Totally agreed,Liam McHale was one of the finest footballers we have ever produced,entirely dedicated to the Green and Red.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,426 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

I'm not doubting his contribution to Mayo football, but he is a great man to have an opinion after the fact.

I thought his thing on the radio tonight was pathetic.
    As I said he has had his chances over the years and failed.

I remember him on Newstalk a few days after the '06 final giving out about Mickey Moran and co and how poorly they did things, thankfully the presenter had the sense to read out a text reminding McHale that he himself was part of the equally bad '04 setup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Seriously McHale need to have a look in the mirror.

His whinge that since he was 18 all he wanted to do was win an All Ireland for Mayo was pathetic.

He has had his chances, he only has himself to blame.

He was the one who went in high and dangerous into the mellee in the '96 replay, giving the ref little choice but to sent him off.
    Had he not been so stupid Mayo would have won that day.

He was also part of the setup in '04, how did that work out Liam.

Seriously Liam you had your chance now piss off and stop moaning.

Jesus did Liam block you at the basket a few times?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Its a red herring, the County Board trying to cover themselves once more. It isn't working. They've made a hash of it and the brave thing to do would be for the County Board to own up to it.

Of course he did, McHale said so this evening

Fair enough, didn't know that. However I still don't understand why the County Board said the Interview Panel made a recommendation to the board. The Panel was put together Friday night and by early saturday afternoon they made a recommendation. Why all the haste? Surely they could have waited a few days. Apparantly the formal interviews were meant to take place today and tomorrow, with the candidates rated and report drawn up. At that stage the panel could have highlighted the fact about Buckley not being involved in the McStay team.

Maybe there is a reasonably explanation to all this such as it had to be rushed so Buckley could be stopped from joining the Kerry u21s or something along those lines. However the process wasn't followed as agreed.

FFS...the word was last week he couldn't commit fully to the managerial job and wasn't interested. This week he's signed up to a co-managers job.

What is the difference here? Manager, Co-Manager, either he's at every training session, putting in the work going to club games, going to watch young players or scouting opponents, or he isn't. The co-manager job is surely as time consuming as a full managerial job. Unless they are going to split duties in which case it could be a right mess.

I will go look for his quote on why he wasn't interested in the full managerial job. I am just going on what was reported. Again, stop shooting the messenger here!

Sorry my mistake i thought you were referring to Connelly

I'm not doubting his contribution to Mayo football, but he is a great man to have an opinion after the fact.

I thought his thing on the radio tonight was pathetic.
    As I said he has had his chances over the years and failed.

I remember him on Newstalk a few days after the '06 final giving out about Mickey Moran and co and how poorly they did things, thankfully the presenter had the sense to read out a text reminding McHale that he himself was part of the equally bad '04 setup.

It wasn't equally as bad, it was only 8 points in 2004!

While we are on the subject, at least McHale helped get Mayo out of Connacht. Pat Holmes couldn't even manage that, despite having one of the most talented Mayo teams of all time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

When did this presentation happen?

Well McStay got the call on Saturday morning from Paddy McNicholas telling him that Connelly and Holmes were the preferred choice, so before then sometime.

Apparently Connelly and Holmes were due to be interviewed on Monday, after they had already been chosen for the job!

And all this before the interviewing committee had been convened. Both parties were due to be interviewed again with a view to having a management team in place by next month.

Trying to piece it all together is making my head hurt. Talk about making a mockery of things

It must have been ultra radical when the Mayo CB decided to opt for co-managership. Nothing radical in that, course not.

Well it looks like what's done is done now and all people can do is row in behind the new managerial team and hope for the best.

• Advertisement

Fair enough, didn't know that. However I still don't understand why the County Board said the Interview Panel made a recommendation to the board. The Panel was put together Friday night and by early saturday afternoon they made a recommendation. Why all the haste? Surely they could have waited a few days. Apparantly the formal interviews were meant to take place today and tomorrow, with the candidates rated and report drawn up. At that stage the panel could have highlighted the fact about Buckley not being involved in the McStay team.

Maybe there is a reasonably explanation to all this such as it had to be rushed so Buckley could be stopped from joining the Kerry u21s or something along those lines. However the process wasn't followed as agreed.

It could be a matter of that and could have been leaked, I think a mix of both.

I'm still curious as to this radical change that they had proposed. I noted in Horans interview there 2 weeks ago on RTE radio one that he had a dig at the board, I can't remember the exact context but it now it makes me wonder were the board stiffling something.
    In fairness I think and maybe I am been harsh, that it was more sideline decisions that were at fault in us not beating Kerry, but now when u hear McHales statement then you'd wonder.

Also I think with regards the dislike of McHale or Mcstay or both, regardless of what they did for Mayo, which was LOADS and anyone who thinks otherwise would want a word with themselves, as pundits they are going to have to step on players toes in doing their jobs, it seems that some Mayo players used this against them.

I see Fermanagh considered McStay for the job as well, that Kildare, Fermangh and Mayo who have not taken him on, weird.

It must have been ultra radical when the Mayo CB decided to opt for co-managership. Nothing radical in that, course not.

Well it looks like what's done is done now and all people can do is row in behind the new managerial team and hope for the best.

Is that confirmed about co-managership or is it manager/assistant manager like O'Neill/Keane?

Its a mess of the highest regard, they need to clarify it and tell people what went on. If they messed up with the communication then fair enough, though if as said previously that McNicolas was at fault, which wouldn't surprise me, then that needs to be addressed and I think it will.

I see Fermanagh considered McStay for the job as well, that Kildare, Fermangh and Mayo who have not taken him on, weird.

I suspect that they didn't take him on because his ideas were too radical for them too. There is no doubt McStay is a deep thinker on the game, a progressive, who probably sees things others don't see. County Boards are generally made up of auld fellas who like continuity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Is that confirmed about co-managership or is it manager/assistant manager like O'Neill/Keane?

Its a mess of the highest regard, they need to clarify it and tell people what went on. If they messed up with the communication then fair enough, though if as said previously that McNicolas was at fault, which wouldn't surprise me, then that needs to be addressed and I think it will.

have they even been ratified yet......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Barlett

It wasn't equally as bad, it was only 8 points in 2004!

While we are on the subject, at least McHale helped get Mayo out of Connacht. Pat Holmes couldn't even manage that, despite having one of the most talented Mayo teams of all time.
    In fairness that's a bit of an exaggeration, the went five years without winning it around then so they can't have been that good and Holmes was only in charge for two of those years. Anyway as you said, let's row in behind them now, it's the county board who have questions to answer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

Barlett wrote: »
    In fairness that's a bit of an exaggeration, the went five years without winning it around then so they can't have been that good and Holmes was only in charge for two of those years. Anyway as you said, let's row in behind them now, it's the county board who have questions to answer

And Galway had a particularly good team at that time. It would be similar to criticising Mulholland in Galway for not landing a Connacht title. He was manager of Galway when Mayo had a particularly good team.

I suspect that they didn't take him on because his ideas were too radical for them too. There is no doubt McStay is a deep thinker on the game, a progressive, who probably sees things others don't see. County Boards are generally made up of auld fellas who like continuity.

Thats a major part of the problem we can assume. Though until we know more, thats if we know more!
    have they even been ratified yet......

I don't think so no.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,101 ✭✭✭klairondavis

From what I've heard, McStay was never seriously under consideration for the Kildare job last year.

From what I've heard, McStay was never seriously under consideration for the Kildare job last year.

He thought different himself.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-football/im-still-keen-on-kildare-job-admits-kevin-mcstay-29633424.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,101 ✭✭✭klairondavis

I'd say he was only chancing his arm in case McMahon managed to screw up the Jason Ryan deal.

They went with Jason Ryan in the end who in fairness is a good manager. I guess they didn't want to change horses mid-stream.

They went with Jason Ryan in the end who in fairness is a good manager. I guess they didn't want to change horses mid-stream.

I'd have McStay above Ryan though.

hopefully McStay gets a stint at intercounty and proves himself.

I'd say he was only chancing his arm in case McMahon managed to screw up the Jason Ryan deal.

McMahon must be buddies with McNicholas!

We'll wait until the county board make a statement... if they do!
    So they have both made presentations and once was deemed to radical. I wonder in what context exactly. "for the county board", was it the board they wanted changed or was it something to do with the change.
    From what i understand and I think I said this earlier, the players wanted buckley to remain, McStay didn't want him, Connelly did. If that is the level of change, well it seems minor but if the players wanted Buckley then they have to have a level of say in this.
    Its looking like it has been handled very very badly by the County board, possibly the details were leaked, you don't know what shUI!te goes on with power tug on boards, though if this was a delibrate blocking by the chairman alone then he has to walk, no excuses.

We can't seem to just get on with it, we seem to have spent a lot of time in the eye of various storms over the last 6 months. Wish to fk we could just get on with the end goal and not have another episode of drama coming out from our GAA .

The Buckley thing is interesting alright.
    I originally thought he was finished in Mayo after Horan was finished.

When Buckley did not continue with Kerry for Jack O' Conor's final season there was a rumor that Jack was not happy that Buckley was very popular with the players, as I said it was only a rumor.

But holding on to Buckley would be a very good start for new management, he is a very highly regarded trainer\coach.

The Buckley thing is interesting alright.
    I originally thought he was finished in Mayo after Horan was finished.

When Buckley did not continue with Kerry for Jack O' Conor's final season there was a rumor that Jack was not happy that Buckley was very popular with the players, as I said it was only a rumor.

But holding on to Buckley would be a very good start for new management, he is a very highly regarded trainer\coach.

Very much so:
    http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/kerry-stars-gutted-as-buckley-exit-massive-blow-says-quirke-193195.html

http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/gaa/gaelic-football/gaelic-football-news/mayo-star-kevin-mcloughlin-points-2214069

I think its a MAJOR positive, a continuation of what has been some great progress and if the players like him and appreciate and can see the improvement then it has to help.

IF IF IF, the board decided that this was a major factor and was one of or the "Radical change" then I think that in this case they were right.

Anyone heard anything about a potential requirement from McStay to receive compensation from his lose of the RTE gig? Just something that i heard there tonight, could be a load of horse manure, but again if its not then its another reason why he might not have been considered.

• Advertisement

Very much so:
    http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/kerry-stars-gutted-as-buckley-exit-massive-blow-says-quirke-193195.html

http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/gaa/gaelic-football/gaelic-football-news/mayo-star-kevin-mcloughlin-points-2214069

I think its a MAJOR positive, a continuation of what has been some great progress and if the players like him and appreciate and can see the improvement then it has to help.

IF IF IF, the board decided that this was a major factor and was one of or the "Radical change" then I think that in this case they were right.

Anyone heard anything about a potential requirement from McStay to receive compensation from his lose of the RTE gig? Just something that i heard there tonight, could be a load of horse manure, but again if its not then its another reason why he might not have been considered.

I seriously though Buckley would have lost patience with Mayo at this stage and would have moved on to another gig.

But it may also say something about the County Board's willingness to put the hand in the pocket and pay for the "professional setup".

A lot here have been quick to accuse the CB of using this opportunity to get their own man in and cut back on costs.

Buckley is in high demand and I'm sure he does not come cheap.

The Mayo News is also mentioning that Barry Solan is to be involved as strength and conditioning coach.

His name came up as a possible replacement after Cian O' Neill went to Kerry a couple of years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,857 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Liam McHale sounded dejected on air, saying he'll never be involved with Mayo again.

A County Board official issued an immediate response to McHale's statement:
    post-40173-Im-devastated-by-that-Social-N-zd0V.gif

Seriously though, isn't the 'process' nearly always a rubber-stamping exercise with these appointments? Would the individual County Board members not have made up their own minds who they wanted even before Horan quit, and how likely is it that dazzling PowerPoint presentations and the likes would have changed those minds? Was the board's mistake to make it too blatant that the the process was an empty formality>

A County Board official issued an immediate response to McHale's statement:
    post-40173-Im-devastated-by-that-Social-N-zd0V.gif

Seriously though, isn't the 'process' nearly always a rubber-stamping exercise with these appointments? Would the individual County Board members not have made up their own minds who they wanted even before Horan quit, and how likely is it that dazzling PowerPoint presentations and the likes would have changed those minds? Was the board's mistake to make it too blatant that the the process was an empty formality>

It always seemed to be Connellys job.
    In the last week, the odds suddenly shifted in favour of Connelly. Every bookie and journalist worth their salt have sources on the inside of County Boards. They know which way things are leaning.

McStay was always considered an outsider. Connelly always the insider.

For example it was put about for the last two weeks that Donie Buckley was off to Kerry. Maybe McStay assumed as much and decided to put forward a new trainer.

Then hey presto it turns out after McStay has been shut out of the race, that Buckley is in fact staying. What gives? Did McStay have this crucial information?

The whole thing lacked transparancy, particularly the Buckley issue. Everyone was convinced he was leaving, now he's staying. We still don't know how the joint managerial thing will play out. Last week Holmes said he was too busy, this week he's signed up.

You can understand why people have questions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Ascii

I am willing to bet that someone adapts this by next weekend to portray the fcuk up that was appointing a new football manager

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKVhJDsLs10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

I'll wait till i hear the co boards version of evens before i rush to judgement.

Would this be the version where they told everyone in a press release or statement they had contacted the executive about the recommendation of the apointment of Connelly when they actually hadn't and some members of the executive were still telling members of the media no decision had been made ?
    Seriously McHale need to have a look in the mirror.

His whinge that since he was 18 all he wanted to do was win an All Ireland for Mayo was pathetic.

He has had his chances, he only has himself to blame.

He was the one who went in high and dangerous into the mellee in the '96 replay, giving the ref little choice but to sent him off.
    Had he not been so stupid Mayo would have won that day.

He was also part of the setup in '04, how did that work out Liam.

Seriously Liam you had your chance now piss off and stop moaning.

I think that is grossly unfair.

If anything it is yourself who needs to look in the mirror, that is if you can manage to get near it what with that big chip on your shoudler.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Shady Tady

What a shambles! i thought the galway hurling board were bad but they look like choir boys now!

jmayo wrote: »
    Would this be the version where they told everyone in a press release or statement they had contacted the executive about the recommendation of the apointment of Connelly when they actually hadn't and some members of the executive were still telling members of the media no decision had been made ?

I think that is grossly unfair.

If anything it is yourself who needs to look in the mirror, that is if you can manage to get near it what with that big chip on your shoudler.

It may be unfair but it's true.

MC Hale needs to grow up and stop crying on the radio about not being give his chance to win an All Ireland with Mayo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Always_Running

It seems McHale part of McStays management has gone against him?

From the indo.

McStay criticised some players for their feelings towards Liam McHale who McStay wished to appoint as a coach had he been selected.

"Apparently, some players and members of James Horan's managerial structure had a problem with some of the comments he(McHale) made over a period of time in a local newspaper. God love them if their sensitivities were a little bruised," he added.

• Advertisement

I just wonder was there any vote taken on appointing the Connelly/Holmes team and who voted?

The transparancy in all of this was p*ss-poor.

Will there be a vote on appointing them on Thursday evening?

It looks like there will be a vote on McNicolous position and I'd say he'd win it easy enough. There's a lot of huffing and buffing on the county board, guys trying to distance themselves and look out for themselves.

If McNicolous stays the shambles will roll on.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Shady Tady

MC Hale needs to grow up and stop crying on the radio about not being give his chance to win an All Ireland with Mayo.

Mchale is dead right to complain, it's decisions made like this by individuals who disregard the legitimate process that should be highlighted, some people who get into these positions feel they have Devine right to do what they like and it's not always in the interest of the team. It's rare that any team with such a background gets anywhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,776 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

You're laughably out of line on this subject. You aren't usually so outlandish, I would suggest some reflection on this topic because your posts are ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭GBXI

keane2097 wrote: »
    You're laughably out of line on this subject. You aren't usually so outlandish, I would suggest some reflection on this topic because your posts are ridiculous.

In fairness, there is a lot to be said for Liam McHale to stop commenting in the media so much. It's not as if he is the most insightful commentator and he should take note from McStay in how to conduct oneself in these situations.

I just wonder was there any vote taken on appointing the Connelly/Holmes team and who voted?

The transparancy in all of this was p*ss-poor.

Will there be a vote on appointing them on Thursday evening?

It looks like there will be a vote on McNicolous position and I'd say he'd win it easy enough. There's a lot of huffing and buffing on the county board, guys trying to distance themselves and look out for themselves.

If McNicolous stays the shambles will roll on.

Why would there be a vote on the new team? they are the only names being put forward, it is all just a formality now. Where you getting the info on there being a vote on McNicholas, it's highly likely of course but just wondering has a motion been laid down?

Either way after tomorrow nights meeting that should be the end of it and we move forward. The management team that the co board wanted will be in place.

If players can't take criticism they shouldn't be playing. Its part and parcel of the game. McStay was right to say players are sensitive.

If Mayo play rubbish, do they expect people like McHale to ignore it.

We don't need pundits fawning over players as they used to in the "white boots, bleached hair" era. Some pundits are still fawning over those players, even though they had a habit of flopping when really needed.

• Advertisement

Why would there be a vote on the new team? they are the only names being put forward, it is all just a formality now. Where you getting the info on there being a vote on McNicholas, it's highly likely of course but just wondering has a motion been laid down?

Either way after tomorrow nights meeting that should be the end of it and we move forward. The management team that the co board wanted will be in place.

You are not getting it, in fact you are parroting the McNicolous line - McNicolous wanted McStay to withdraw so there would be no vote. I think McStay is still in the race and didn't withdraw. Its all up in the air.

Suffice it to say there were two canidate teams, McNicolous informed McStay he wasn't getting it.

On what basis was McNicolous empowered to do this? Was there a vote empowering him to do that? Answer that, and stop with the tangents.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,776 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

GBXI wrote: »
    In fairness, there is a lot to be said for Liam McHale to stop commenting in the media so much. It's not as if he is the most insightful commentator and he should take note from McStay in how to conduct oneself in these situations.

When you find yourself typing he needs to shut up and he is a crybaby, something is wrong with your view of a situation.

As for this particular situation, the entire country now knows that something is fundamentally broken in the Mayo County Board. If you're ever hoping to do something about it I would suggest McHale's interview has given anyone who gives a damn the perfect springboard.

You are not getting it, in fact you are parroting the McNicolous line - McNicolous wanted McStay to withdraw so there would be no vote. I think McStay is still in the race and didn't withdraw. Its all up in the air.

Suffice it to say there were two canidate teams, McNicolous informed McStay he wasn't getting it.

On what basis was McNicolous empowered to do this? Was there a vote empowering him to do that? Answer that, and stop with the tangents.

I'm not parrotting any line and it's ludicrous to say McStay is still in the race. He quite clearly is not and i dont know on what basis McNicholas informed McStay, nobody does until tomorrow night.

If players can't take criticism they shouldn't be playing. Its part and parcel of the game. McStay was right to say players are sensitive.

If Mayo play rubbish, do they expect people like McHale to ignore it.

We don't need pundits fawning over players as they used to in the "white boots, bleached hair" era. Some pundits are still fawning over those players, even though they had a habit of flopping when really needed.

Agreed, ex players employed as pundits should call things as they see it, but even so i can understand why players might be pissed off some criticism, it's only natural.

keane2097 wrote: »
    When you find yourself typing he needs to shut up and he is a crybaby, something is wrong with your view of a situation.

As for this particular situation, the entire country now knows that something is fundamentally broken in the Mayo County Board. If you're ever hoping to do something about it I would suggest McHale's interview has given anyone who gives a damn the perfect springboard.

So in your view what is it that's fundamentally broken? For whatever reason McHale isnt necessarily the most highly regarded man in Mayo GAA, as a player yes but in general gaa terms, he doesnt exactly endear himself to a lot of people. I dont know him personally but it's the general feeling i get

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement