Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mayo GAA Discussion Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭HighKing33

blinding wrote: »
    O 'Shea needs to vary his game a bit. Sometimes laying the ball off for other forwards to tap over the bar (or a goal)
    His presence should also present room/chances to other Forwards. The need to show and take their chances.

Yeah, but until management picks him up on this he'll keep doing that which is a worry. There are other capable forwards on that team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,426 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

crusier wrote: »
    The old chestnut, 7 points from play!

Yea their is certainly an reliance on soft frees, which Galway gave away a lot of.
    If we meet Roscommon in the final it will be interesting to see if they have cleaned up that aspect of their game, as they gave away a good few v Mayo last year if I recall.

The problem is that even though Mayo have depth in the middle they don't in the forwards.
    It's a shame that both Moran and Dillion came off, but I'm not convinced that they are the guys that we need to carry the load either.
    It would be great to see Freeman back at this 2013 SF and Final form, I really thought he had turned a corner during that period.
    Doherty has the potential to kick good long points, and I thought Ronaldson did well when he came on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,797 ✭✭✭✭kippy

The game was a fairly scrappy affair, ref should have sorted that out from the outset but instead let it go on too long.
    Mayo were definitely rusty and it showed but they had enough in the tank to pull away in the first few minutes of the second half. The goals were a concern but again I'd blame a but of that on sharpness.
    Aidan O Shea had a great game but I do agree with earlier posters that he should have laid the ball off to players who were unmarked and in better positions on occasion.

Anyway I'm not as well up as some here and most of my other thoughts have been said.

I'd be a slight bit concerned that we've not really introduced any new blood (outside one or two players) over the past 3 years or so. While Moran and Dillon are no doubt great players, there is, in my opinion, a real need to have other options available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

So just the 5 week wait then until our next outing. 15 weeks to play two championship matches:o That's enough evidence there this system needs amending asap. Ridiculous

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Fowler87 wrote: »
    So just the 5 week wait then until our next outing. 15 weeks to play two championship matches:o That's enough evidence there this system needs amending asap. Ridiculous
    Its ridiculous.
    And as the said on the Sunday Game a load of game yesterday.

The GAA have to bite the Bullet and come up with a way of giving the most enjoyment/spread of games.

They have a great Game and should be making the best of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Trouble in P

Has the venue been set for the final yet?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Has the venue been set for the final yet?

Castlebar on July 18th 4pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,354 ✭✭✭naughto

yop wrote: »

That would mean the rossie beating Sligo. If Sligo win it would be in the Hyde of all places. Would love for Sligo to beat them but just can't see it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Interesting reading all the comments re the game.Relieved we got over Galway considering the half time score.I was quite worried.Unfortunately the same old failings are still present.Although we saw glimpses of a more direct and quick kick passing approach we resorted to a slow and at times ponderous run and offload approach.I'm not sure if at this stage it's so ingrained in the mindset after four years but it needs to change.

Moving Aidan O Shea inside has undoubtedly the potential to work a dream if he gets the correct delivery and can take some of the pressure off Cillian O Connor.As has been mentioned he really can take too much out of the ball by engaging so many in the tackle.But the likes of Jason Doherty,Kevin McLaughlin and Mark Ronaldson are capable of tagging on a couple of scores.It does need to be on a more reliable basis.I was disappointed Alan Freeman was introduced so late as he has bundles of potential as demonstrated in 2013.

The full back line is a big worry,Michael Lundy got some very decent ball in the first half and gave Tom Cunniffe a roasting.Admittedly the Galway inside forwards are first class,a very good test.Keith Higgins was his usual imperious self throughout and was the true captain who carried the game to Galway after they had the first half purple patch and Sice's screamer.

Blaming the full back line for all our ills however is only half the story,our dynamic half back line and midfielders/half forwards at times are only sauntering back and allowing a proverbial red sea to open up and giving totally inadequate protection to the full back line.The scoring threat from our half back line seems to have largely dried up since 2013.

I thought we did ok in the middle,Kevin McLaughlin's footpassing was poor at times and I fail to see why Cillian O Connor did not take that free out on the right hand side in the side.Kevin McLaughlin's freetaking is too unreliable,admittedly it was a tough one.I thought Diarmuid O Connor did a lot of good grafting but needs to become more of a scoring threat.Jason Doherty was relatively quiet but took his score well.

The inside forwards did very well,Andy Moran took his two scores very well although I'm not certain he was looking at the posts for his first one,the second one was a peach.

Aidan O Shea as we all know is a handful for anybody,a mountain of a man who has an excellent skills set.He proved a nightmare for Finian Hanley who was extremely lucky to stay on the pitch as long as he did.If Aidan O Shea can marry the best of his play with limiting his urge to at times take too much out the ball we could have a marriage made in heaven.Our fortutious goal came from such an instant,it was an unfortunate error by Manus Breathnach...I believe Galway have had issues in this position,tried 3 diffferent goalkeepers in one league game alone.

David Clarke had a pretty solid game in goals,no blame attached to any of the goals.He did'nt need to become involved in any of the niggle which permeated the game.I did not notice any of the mentioned involvement of Damian Comer is such antics,Tom Cunniffe was lucky not to be yellow carded in the first half.Seamus O Shea did appear to use a high elbow before Sice's goal.I know we speak a lot about closing out the game but I was very disappointed with Lee Keegan's antics at the end,absolutely no need for it.Of course the ends did justify the means as Padraig Hughes failed to play the wasted extra time.TBH we'd be screaming blue murder if we were on the end of such antics.

It was a very difficult game to referee with all the stuff going on from literally the throw in but I thought if Padraig Hughes had taken firmer action earlier on we would'nt have had the free ridden,cards of all sorts game.

I was impressed with the depth of our bench,ok Shane Curran slated it in comparison to the Kerry bench.But sadly I firmly believe Andy Moran has done his knee again,alongside Alan Dillon departing so early after coming on we had to use/waste two substitutions in the contest on a warm day in Salthill.Donal Vaughan definitely made a difference on his arrival,he had all the appearances of a man gunning to make a point re his demotion.Ger Cafferkey I was surprised did not possibly come on earlier,at half time for a struggling Tom Cunniffe.Although Tom Cunniffe improved markedly in the second half.His arrival was required when Kevin Keane did receive his yellow card.Although at the moment we have no man who will be in a position to command the square against a Kieran Donaghy.

Galway have much potential to make progress in the qualifiers given a favourable draw,Shane Walsh was a huge loss,ditto Peadar Og O Griofa.I could see them making the All Ireland quarter finals.

As for ourselves I will look no further than Roscommon or Sligo but unless the lessons of last four years are learned which is not readily apparent an All Ireland semi final loss to Dublin will be our lot.We will not be able to go man to man against Dublin or Kerry and we have yet to learn how to kill a game,we appear to go into a panic mode.

Great to see a fit Cillian O Connor back,comfortable taking the tackle.Hopefully he'll stay injury free as unfortunately our fortunes this summer will depend so much on same.

Lots of complaints re Salthill and rightly so.I found it mindboggling music been playing in the background whilst the band were on the pitch.The echo off the loudspeaker was an absolute joke,it made it virtually impossible to make out what was been announced.

Commiserations to the Mayo hurlers,outhurled by a slightly better team on the day.

• Advertisement

It's the 19th, the Sunday

And I think it will be in Castlebar regardless of who Mayo play.
    Is Hyde Park still not allowed host Connacht finals for health and safety reasons ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Is Hyde Park still not allowed host Connacht finals for health and safety reasons ?

thought it was an attendance issue. It had to beable to hold over a certain number to host the connacht final.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

naughto wrote: »
    That would mean the rossie beating Sligo. If Sligo win it would be in the Hyde of all places. Would love for Sligo to beat them but just can't see it

irishgeo wrote: »
    thought it was an attendance issue. It had to beable to hold over a certain number to host the connacht final.

Sorry thought it was the 18th :D

Ya think Hyde has issues like that for the final. Though weren't we there 2/3 years ago?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Could be in salthill or the hyde

nice_guy80 wrote: »
    Could be in salthill or the hyde

It will be on the tele in Salthill indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Mayo GAA confirmed last night that the Connacht Final will be played in Castlebar.

Mayo GAA ‏@MayoGAA 20h20 hours ago
    Mayo will now play either @sligogaa or @RoscommonGAA in the @ConnachtGAA final on July 19th. #Mayogaa #gaa
    8 retweets 19 favorites
    Reply Retweet8 Favorite19
    More

Cliona O'Gara ‏@clionamully 19h19 hours ago
    @MayoGAA venue??
    0 retweets 0 favorites
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    More

Mayo GAA ‏@MayoGAA 18h18 hours ago
    @clionamully @Elverys MacHale Park

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

Good to get the win yesterday away from home. Galway's negative cynical tactics all game ruined it as a spectacle but Mayo can take that as a compliment. Kevin Walsh knew that Galway had no chance playing straight up football so had to try and mix it up with the cynical stuff and all the off the ball hits. Galway could easily have finished with fewer players and a string of black cards had the ref enforced the rules of the game. Maybe, if it had been a wet and windy day, they might have succeeded in dragging us down to their level but yesterday was a perfect day for football and the team playing football was always likely to be the one to win out. I think Mayo played about 10 minutes of that game at full pace, if even that.

I can't understand the logic of bringing up the stat of 7 points from play. What could Mayo do if they were being constantly dragged to the ground as they were about to tap over easy scores? That stat just reflects on Galway's style of play (or lack of it). Finian Hanley must be one of the most overrated players in the country and it is ridiculous that any pundit with even the slightest understanding of the game would associate Galway with good football any more. I can't see them going much further unless they get another soft qualifier draw.

Roscommon (if it's them next) will be a step up though and we'll need to be on our guard. I've heard that they would want the game played in Galway on the basis that if they can't have home advantage in finals against us (because they've let their stadium fall to pieces and spent the money on a bus) then we shouldn't get home advantage in games against them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

seligehgit wrote: »
    Interesting reading all the comments re the game.Relieved we got over Galway considering the half time score.I was quite worried.Unfortunately the same old failings are still present.Although we saw glimpses of a more direct and quick kick passing approach we resorted to a slow and at times ponderous run and offload approach.I'm not sure if at this stage it's so ingrained in the mindset after four years but it needs to change.

Moving Aidan O Shea inside has undoubtedly the potential to work a dream if he gets the correct delivery and can take some of the pressure off Cillian O Connor. As has been mentioned he really can take too much out of the ball by engaging so many in the tackle.But the likes of Jason Doherty,Kevin McLaughlin and Mark Ronaldson are capable of tagging on a couple of scores.It does need to be on a more reliable basis.

Hit the nail on the head. Its vital these lads chip in with at least 6 to 10 points every game for Mayo to have any chance. Its alright saying defence needs to be a bit more disciplined but in doing that you're taking away the half back lines biggest asset. Just don't think we have enough to reach the 2013 heights again when everything clicked perfectly. Bloody hope I am proven wrong though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭MayoAreMagic

Id have to agree re Aidan O'Shea carrying the ball too much. Our goal was actually down to AOS trying to carry the ball past 4 galway men at once. For gods sake, if there are 4 men around you that means you have 3 team mates free - use them. Praising him for having 2 men hanging off him is half the problem, he should have released the ball long before the two of them were able to get tackles in, he is actually slowing down the scoring opportunity. Draw two men and release to a runner, and you have an overlap with a possible goal on. Hang onto it, and you have a swarm of defenders camped on the 22. If he doesn't overcarry then the ball has to go back and is a tough point opportunity at best. Use your head AOS.

I think SOS has a similar problem too. He has to take 4 steps, a solo, and another 4 steps before he thinks about what he is going to do. He always goes forward when he gets it, often without looking what is in front of him. Because of that, comer was able to line him up from deep with a shoulder that dispossess him and shook him up good and proper. 15 yards further back the field and that spilled ball could be a goal scoring opportunity for galway.

Those lads need to play a bit smarter.

Also, I cant understand why cunniffe was put marking comer in the first half. He was taylor made for Ger Cafferkey - an all star full back, let's not forget.

Personally, I would be looking at introducing Cafferkey into the fb line, playing 2 inside and playing Vaughan back behind the halfbacks. Cut him loose running up the field off any breaking ball and leave AOS that bit more space inside. It would offer our fb line a bit more protection too. I think it is an obvious move for us. We leak goals and get crowed out up the field, so why not move that congestion back to our own goals and leave more space in front of theirs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Roscommon (if it's them next) will be a step up though and we'll need to be on our guard. I've heard that they would want the game played in Galway on the basis that if they can't have home advantage in finals against us (because they've let their stadium fall to pieces and spent the money on a bus) then we shouldn't get home advantage in games against them.

Roscommon seem to be "quietly confident"......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,354 ✭✭✭naughto

Would love if they got turned over.

• Advertisement

naughto wrote: »
    Would love if they got turned over.

The Roscommon crowd are the biggest shower of tools around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

The Roscommon crowd are the biggest shower of tools around.

I'm getting more and more confident . Everything is perfect. Flying WELL under the radar for some reason . Kerry dealt with tipp in a similar fashion to us with galway yday but are getting far more credit and Tipp are worse than Galway. The rossies think they are In the final already and prob have it won!
    As long as Andy's injury isn't too serious things are looking good .......VERY string bench yday.
    4 games 4 wins..........and a nice Kerry style 5 game all ireland win:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

padd b1975 wrote: »

That's a fake account. Roscommon GAA trying to get it shut down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

fake account...

tJsCQWC.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭glack

km79 wrote: »
    Kerry dealt with tipp in a similar fashion to us with galway yday but are getting far more credit and Tipp are worse than Galway.

Listened to the Second Captains today an they spoke about this exact problem. They were saying that Mayo were held to a different standard at this time of year than Dublin/Kerry/Donegal as they already had their All-Ireland and we don't. Mayo have been above all other teams in the last few years yet below those three as we have yet to win. As such they are always looking to see an improvement from Mayo but are more patient with the other teams as its only June.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

rossie1977 wrote: »
    fake account...

tJsCQWC.jpg

The best satire always has a grain of truth to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭crusier

The best satire always has a grain of truth to it.

I note the similarity to your username and that of the fake account, what a co incidence!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Blackjack

I note the similarity to your username and that of the fake account, what a co incidence!

What are you on about?

glack wrote: »
    Listened to the Second Captains today an they spoke about this exact problem. They were saying that Mayo were held to a different standard at this time of year than Dublin/Kerry/Donegal as they already had their All-Ireland and we don't. Mayo have been above all other teams in the last few years yet below those three as we have yet to win. As such they are always looking to see an improvement from Mayo but are more patient with the other teams as its only June.

That makes a lot of sense.

Brolly and Spillane were fairly scathing in their criticism of Mayo yesterday (rely too much on Cillian O' Connor, cannot close a game out, no new guys in the team etc) even though they won by 4 pts away from home.

Blackjack wrote: »
    What are you on about?

Read it again and think for a while or a very long time if necessary!

• Advertisement

Brolly and Spillane were fairly scathing in their criticism of Mayo yesterday (rely too much on Cillian O' Connor, cannot close a game out, no new guys in the team etc) even though they won by 4 pts away from home.

3 of which were an own goal and another that was a pass that was miskicked over the bar by Andy Moran!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Read it again and think for a while or a very long time if necessary!

Are you able to post anything sensibly at all?

3 of which were an own goal and another that was a pass that was miskicked over the bar by Andy Moran!

But they were all scores and they all counted, just like Donaghey's goal in the All Ireland final counted.

But they were all scores and they all counted, just like Donaghey's goal in the All Ireland final counted.

You could look at it that way alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭davegrohl48

They also didn't mention Tom Parsons as a new midfielder and Diarmuid OConnor as a new forward. Both played better than players who featured late last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭davegrohl48

They also didn't mention Tom Parsons as a new midfielder and Diarmuid OConnor as a new forward. Both played better than players who featured late last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Excellent article by Jim Mc Guinness, grounds for much optimism but much food for thought re our defensive set up to protect our full back line.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/jim-mcguinness-mayo-must-adjust-defensive-strategy-to-win-all-ireland-1.2250276

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

The Mayo Management should take McGuinness's analysis in to consideration.

We do give away goal chances and we can't be lucky all the time. We have to try to move the odds a bit more in our favour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

blinding wrote: »
    The Mayo Management should take McGuinness's analysis in to consideration.

We do give away goal chances and we can't be lucky all the time. We have to try to move the odds a bit more in our favour.

Bring back a man from the full forward line and let him hang around between full back and centre back. Higgins would be my choice for his pace and tackling.

Line up something like:

Barrett Keane Cunniffe

Higgins

Boyle Vaughan Keegan

A full forward line of Cillian and Aidan could handle themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

It was interesting to see galway (in the first half) use the wind and sun behind them by moving everybody except the backs up beyond the half way for our kickouts. Our kickouts did not go beyond the half way (perhaps due to the wind) so this created a problem for the midfield, being so crowded. They also seemed to get everybody well back behind the half way when we went at them. I guess its a version of getting the extra man forward or back. need to be very fit to keep that tactic up.

Still need to work on our points kicking from distance. The dublin match in castlebar showed that points from distance is one of 2 possible ways through the block defence, and that dublin are dam accurate at points from near the 45, the other seemingly effective measure was what mayo tried with a 4 man rapid hand passing rush up the center.

I was very impressed in the running that Mayo did on a very hot sunny day, yet another huge improvement in stamina, strength and reflexes. I have high hopes ;).

The nonsence from galway was awful, I still havn't really calmed down, even the galway man next to me was appalled. It is shameful to have to resort to such tactics from a management point of view. You're going nowhere fast if thats the best you can do, and its not the best galway can do as they have some serious skills that shone through during the match.

Oldtree wrote: »
    It was interesting to see galway (in the first half) use the wind and sun behind them by moving everybody except the backs up beyond the half way for our kickouts. Our kickouts did not go beyond the half way (perhaps due to the wind) so this created a problem for the midfield, being so crowded. They also seemed to get everybody well back behind the half way when we went at them. I guess its a version of getting the extra man forward or back. need to be very fit to keep that tactic up.

Still need to work on our points kicking from distance. The dublin match in castlebar showed that points from distance is one of 2 possible ways through the block defence, and that dublin are dam accurate at points from near the 45, the other seemingly effective measure was what mayo tried with a 4 man rapid hand passing rush up the center.

I was very impressed in the running that Mayo did on a very hot sunny day, yet another huge improvement in stamina, strength and reflexes. I have high hopes ;).

The nonsence from galway was awful, I still havn't really calmed down, even the galway man next to me was appalled. It is shameful to have to resort to such tactics from a management point of view. You're going nowhere fast if thats the best you can do, and its not the best galway can do as they have some serious skills that shone through during the match.

When you see the "reaction" of Walshe on the sideline when Comer lined up and hit O'Shea when he was open then its understandable.
    It didn't gain them any friends and detracted from their game.

When you see the "reaction" of Walshe on the sideline when Comer lined up and hit O'Shea when he was open then its understandable.
    It didn't gain them any friends and detracted from their game.

Fair hit, what you on about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Kalyke

^^^ I cannot read the above.......Thank you ignore list!!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭LoveMeSexy

Fair play ye won the game but your chance of breaking that 60+ year wait for that elusive All-Ireland is gone again. No fear of that team winning an All Ireland in the foreseeable future. Just like McHale and the lads before them they've blown their many chances. You will get beaten by any half decent team that have a player capable of nullifying O'Connor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

LoveMeSexy wrote: »
    Fair play ye won the game but your chance of breaking that 60+ year wait for that elusive All-Ireland is gone again. No fear of that team winning an All Ireland in the foreseeable future. Just like McHale and the lads before them they've blown their many chances. You will get beaten by any half decent team that have a player capable of nullifying O'Connor.

Welcome to Boards. When next go to buy grapes, make sure they're seedless and sweet and not sour:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

LoveMeSexy wrote: »
    Fair play ye won the game

We did indeed, thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Oldtree wrote: »

I presume you felt the exact same way about some of the distasteful stuff Mayo got up to in recent games between the sides? Not that they were shrinking violets on Sunday either. If so you might have a point. If not you would be a tad hypocritical.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭homewardbound11

ColeTrain wrote: »
    We did indeed, thanks :)
    Don't run your selves down. Galway are a much improved team / a serious outfit. If ye only focussed on your strong points . The ones the Mayo left gaping for you then you could have reaped the rewards .
    Take back to the second half against Kerry last year .
    It does look like Connaught is shaping up to be the Second most competitive Provence .

For the first time since 2010 I hope we focus only on the provential and then hopefully worry about what's next.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

I presume you felt the exact same way about some of the distasteful stuff Mayo got up to in recent games between the sides? Not that they were shrinking violets on Sunday either. If so you might have a point. If not you would be a tad hypocritical.

No I don't feel that at all. galway were a disgrace, your no 11 went straight at it as soon as he got on the pitch. You do not shoulder a player deliberatly into their sternum either!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

One must only view the head on Mr. Lundy in the wake of Leeroy getting a yellow card in the first minute to realise Galway knew exactly what they were at. Unfortunately messing with Mayo nowadays is folly of the highest order

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement