Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever drunk something that you shouldn't have?

• 09-07-2011 6:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

I've run out of Tuborg and am about to tuck into a bottle of Champers (okay Cava, I'm such a liar, but a reasonable one) that should be saved for a party/celebration.

It's reminding me of a time when I was much younger, and myself and a mate were cleaning up his house after a party which we threw while his parents were on holidays.

We were congratulating ourselves on the fact that we had moved everything valuable or breakable into his folks' bedroom prior to the party and locked the door.

Everything went without a hitch. Pretty impressive for a party organised by two sixteen year olds.

Until, while doing the hoovering, we moved the couch back, and out rolled an empty bottle. His father's pride and joy. A special reserve bottle of Midleton Whiskey, considerably older than either of us, and quite frankly irreplaceable.

It wasn't so much the whiskey, it was the fact that somebody had probably put Mi-Wadi into it that had us scared.

The loss of the whiskey he'd get over; that it was wasted on a few unappreciatiave immature cnuts not fit to lick the bottle was a far more touch and go situation.

Anyway, sorry about the narrowness of the thread title AHers. It should probably read; when, in your youth, were you confronted with something that made you really afraid? :pac:

Choco
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Off to an early house with you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭EmatoelDiablo

Antifreeze.
    I really don't know how I still posses motor functyuiop[afbgnhm,k./:ascvdsbfngm,g

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Hasmunch

when, in your youth, were you confronted with something that made you really afraid? :pac:

The threat of a wooden spoon still makes me shudder in fear.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

Buckfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

Hasmunch wrote: »
    The threat of a wodden spoon still makes me shudder in fear.....

Yup. Every so often they'd swap an o for a d just to heighten the anticipatory misery. Like when they told me my oog had gone to live on a farm.:mad:

Sadists.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,907 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Smithwick's.

:(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Mothers trifle sherry, a couple of days before Christmas..

She was maaaaaaaaad :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Have you ever drunk something that you shouldn't have?

jeasus man yes I have.

a few of us where having a party and i was out of beer and my friend was wretching all night with bile problems and i took little notice, then this friend and the other guy said they were going to the offo to get more beer but i couldn't wait and i checked all the cans in the room and one can was three quarters full so i knecked it and man i will never forget it, it was all the bile and puke that my friend puked into the can lol i was puking for 3 days after that. i still got the shivers there typing this.

^^ You're kidding, right? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭wolf moon

mother's jagermeister she kept locked up for a special occasions.

• Advertisement

xzanti wrote: »
    ^^ You're kidding, right? :eek:

I am deadly serious. I was just gagging for a beer but i didn't realise that my friend was puking his bile into it all night. actually i still get the slags over that one till this day.

basically i drank his stomach acid arrrggggg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Blue Curaco. That's all that was available. Manky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,507 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Fozzydog3

I was walking past Store street garda station at around 2am and I took a bottle of sparkling water out of an open window

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

I remember a guy in secondary school drinking a bottle of bleach for a dare.
    It started to burn his internal organs and he vomited blood.
    And STILL didn't get his 10 euros for doing it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Aftershock. Whoever invented that sh1t should be imprisoned. Once and only once. Nearly vomited instantaneously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Sergeant wrote: »
    Buckfast.
    Au contraire,I think everybody should try a buckfast session at least once.
    There would be no such thing as boring people because even the most straight-laced drysh1te would have at least one crazy ****ed up story.....
    "tell me about the time you climbed the G.P.O in you're sisters bikini and your grannies shower cap"

i'll actually share this one with you.

I drank a full bottle of southern comfort straight a while back at a party and i got home but at this time i was living with my parents and i collapsed onto my laba and that's all i remember.

the next day i woke up and felt like shaken stevens and walked into the kitchen and my mother and father and sister told me that i walked in and took my ding-dong out and pissed all over the kitchen table as they were shouting to me that the jacks was out in the other room and also after that a week later i pissed on the sitting room lampshade while my da was watching a movie and he dragged me out and stood me in the correct room which was the bathroom. it's amazing what the hard spirits can do to you LOL. all true serious as hell.

zenno wrote: »
    I am deadly serious. I was just gagging for a beer but i didn't realise that my friend was puking his bile into it all night. actually i still get the slags over that one till this day.

basically i drank his stomach acid arrrggggg.

I'm having trouble with the logistics of this :confused: was he puking through a funnel??? How do you get sick into a can without leaving vomit all over the roof of it??

I'm having trouble with the logistics of this :confused: was he puking through a funnel??? How do you get sick into a can without leaving vomit all over the roof of it??

he was wretching and had the can under his mouth and ejecting bile into it for ages but i was just too busy getting the buzz going and took no notice till i drank it. not real puke but 100%o bile. i know it's disgusting but man it was deathly.

PS. that was a few years ago but i have full control of the alcohol situation now. 100% until next time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

as a young man in the merchant navy,i alway made it a piont to drink the local brew in away port i arrived at,once in cape town train station,we had a few pints of tikyhock[i think thats what they called it] its a beer made from potatoes,after the second pint i lost my memory and did not regain it untill six hours later,when i found [both my pal and i] myself sitting in a bar called the OK bizarre drinking brandy and coke. then there was the that time in the black sea port of potti [then it was russian]but thats for another day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

I'm having trouble with the logistics of this :confused: ??
    For god's sake don't analyse it you'll damage yourself.

I started laughing while syphoning petrol for a bike, must have drank half a pint of the bloody stuff before I stopped. Nasty taste but I was going for days......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

My first year at Oxegen, ran out of beer and drank a bottle of red aftershock. Gave me a bit of heartburn.

most people would be too humiliated to tell the truth on this one, the way i look at it is let it rip, strange things happen under the influence of alcohol or diesel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭Emiko

I once drank from a bottle of bleach as a child, and had to be rushed to hospital.

Why do they make the bottles so enticing looking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

i was not me,but on one ship i was on,i was issuing a lot of metal polish from the stores,after checking why,i found out that one of the alcolholic crew, was pouring it through cotton wool and drinking it.

getz wrote: »
    i was not me,but on one ship i was on,i was issuing a lot of metal polish from the stores,after checking why,i found out that one of the alcolholic crew, was pouring it through cotton wool and drinking it.

farout, and i thought i had a drinking problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Smithwick's.

:(

I join ya, during a drunken haze when I was a rookie, I accidentally drank some Smithwick's. Cue to projectile vomitus flying everywhere and goodbye to that fine chick.:mad::(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Siuin wrote: »
    I remember a guy in secondary school drinking a bottle of bleach for a dare.
    It started to burn his internal organs and he vomited blood.
    And STILL didn't get his 10 euros for doing it :(

Seriously? What sort of an idiot would do this. And for only 10 euros :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

I've seen a mate do this..very do-able...

Advertisement