Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Gym in Athlone

Options
  • 09-07-2011 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Is the Athlone Regional Sports Centre the best Gym and Pool facilty in Athlone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭athlonelad

yessam wrote: »
    Is the Athlone Regional Sports Centre the best Gym and Pool facilty in Athlone.
    It depends what your after I suppose. It can very busy at times. Athlone springs has a very good pool Jacuzzi and sauna and steam room too.
    Are you looking to do alot of weights or cardio or is more of a swim/Jacuzzi thing your after?

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭yessam

athlonelad wrote: »
    It depends what your after I suppose. It can very busy at times. Athlone springs has a very good pool Jacuzzi and sauna and steam room too.
    Are you looking to do alot of weights or cardio or is more of a swim/Jacuzzi thing your after?

I am interested mostly cardio fitness and a little swimming..

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭athlonelad

Most of the gyms have lots of bikes and treadmills for cardio. Best bet is to check them out. Look for a tour or even a free session.

Advertisement