Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartments that allow pets ?

Options
  • 09-07-2011 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I'm looking to move to city centre, and need an apt that allows pets. I know that many do not allow pets at all, but there must be some that do!?

I've already learned that Arran Quay and Bachelor's Walk apts have a block policy against animals.
    I'm hoping to find a mid range apartment (€750-900) that will allow a small cat. (she is indoors only, so there would be no issue with her coming and going, etc.)

Any tips on places that would be open to this?
    (I do realize that I can ring up and ask to each place that is listed. I am hoping that there is someone on here that knows already of any apt blocks or agents/landlords that do allow pets.)

thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

I thought Bachelor's Walk pet policy was at the discretion of the particular landlord? I have seen a small dog there, but it was a while ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

Check daft, in the advanced search section there is the option to enter allow pets. I've had a cat in many apartments, its worth chancing it if you see an apartment that you like just asking landlord or letting agent about pet. I've offered an additional deposit as well. :)

Advertisement