Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not returning after mat leave - rights?

Options
  • 09-07-2011 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Just looking for some advice please. I am due back from maternity leave in August. I am not returning for various reasons which I won't get in to.
    My question is, if I did intend to go back to work I would be entitled to all my annual holidays accumulated and payment for bank holidays while I was on mat leave ie, treated as if I had been at work, as per the law.
    Are my employers still obliged to pay me for these even tho I am not returning?
    Ps - they have been awful employers so want to get everything I am entitled to

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Closing this thread, you've been answered in the parent forum. Please don't do duplicate posts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement