Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone stuck in restore mode

Options
  • 09-07-2011 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

i tried to restore my iphone 3GS the other day to have a non jailbroken one it was on ios 4.3.3 (baseband 6.15.00) and it went into recovery mode and i cant get it out i have tried iReb (didnt work) and i have tried tiny umbrella (didnt work)
    could anyone please help me with this,

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

gary 2010 wrote: »
    i tried to restore my iphone 3GS the other day to have a non jailbroken one it was on ios 4.3.3 (baseband 6.15.00) and it went into recovery mode and i cant get it out i have tried iReb (didnt work) and i have tried tiny umbrella (didnt work)
    could anyone please help me with this,

Thanks

Try recBoot http://jaxov.com/2010/05/recboot-iphone-recovery-mode/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

I was jailbreaking a 3GS the other day and it kept getting stuck in restore mode (DFU mode?)

I just held down the power button and home button together for 40 seconds or so until the apple logo appeared

Advertisement