Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the facilities like in Aungier Street???

Options
  • 09-07-2011 2:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39

I mean like the computers and other equiptment for the media courses???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I'm entering my 4th year of Media Arts now. (It's been sinced changed to Film & Broadcasting). For this course, the facilities are fantastic. There's a whole load of new Mac computers with all of the key softwares that you can basically use any time you like. As well as this, you're essentially trusted from day one with all of the equipment such as cameras, sound recorders etc. There's plenty of computer rooms all over the building which any DIT student can log on to. Some are faster than others but there's enough of them that no student should be stuck without one. Despite this, it's still useful to have your own laptop if you can. I'd be lost without my own.

Advertisement