Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need 1U PC Power Supplies - Urgent

• 09-07-2011 3:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone point me in the direction of a supplier of 1U Power Supplies in Ireland?

I need to get my hands on a few of them and have been told by a UK supplier that there is a 6 week lead time.

The ones I have that failed are a PRT PRN400mA type.

It has a +5V/+12V/+3.3V/+5V, +3.3V Outputs.

Dimensions are 40x80x197mm

Have tried Maplin in Blanchardstown but no good :confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

6 week lead time! Are they being hand crafted by virgins or something? What the hell is wrong with these people? I hate the ridiculous lead times shovelled out as soon as you want server room kit. :/

Anyway...depending on your need for branded kit, I'd start by hitting up ebay, elara.ie, dabs.ie and google (seriously).

edit: Dell might be worth a shot too if those dimensions are relatively generic.

Advertisement