Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Year Project

Options
  • 09-07-2011 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi lads, im doing construction management in UL, but i cant think up of any good ideas for my FYP, i was wondering if any of ye could offer me a bit of help
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Why not go into the library and see past year FYP's and read those, they might provide interesting topics (a) from which to base an entirely new field of study from, or (b) from which to add further study too.

Speak to lecturers that you enjoyed classes with, and tell them what you are interested in....they might suggest possible paths to explore.

The FYP is the only undergraduate project that you get to solely [course dependent] think of yourself, research, and present findings on, so its worth doing something that you are interested in, or interested in finding out about..

Hope this helps somewhat.

Advertisement