Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahinch and surrounding areas!

• 09-07-2011 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi guys! Just wondering if any of ye would have any info! Myself and a few of my friends are thinking of going surfing in Lahinch for a few days at the end of July, and I was wondering what's the nightlife like there?! Any good pubs/clubs for a young crowd of 20/21 year-olds, or would ya have to go somewhere else?! If it makes any difference, we'd probably be going at the beginning of the week!

Any help would be appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Lahinch will be fine for you at that time of the year. No need to go elsewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

hi,
    yeah lahinch is probably the best for you... i havent gone out there in years but i think flanagans is where 'young people' go (:eek: i feel so old)... have a good one... but its not that big, if ye walk around ye will find somewhere, should be busy any night at that time of year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

spanish point is excellent for surfing less crowded, but no nightlife..but if you have a car you can go to Lahinch at night (just 15min away)

Advertisement