Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't figure out this song!! Can YOU help?

Options
  • 10-07-2011 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

Hey there

I have this song in my head and I can't for the life of me figure out the title. Tried Google but it's pretty difficult as you'll understand when you realise how vague my description is...

I'm pretty sure I heard it in a film/TV programme before and have heard it on the radio a couple of times. It's a woman singing it, it's a fast-paced song, she SOUNDS like she may have an English/Scottish/possibly Irish accent.

One lyric in the chorus goes like "I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going home tonight, home tonight".

Then I *think* there's a line in it that goes like "Then you played me a song..."

This is melting my brain!

Any help would be appreciated!

L
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement