Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-Pay: Credit to be spent prior to moving network

Options
  • 09-07-2011 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Hoping for a little bit of advice here. As it stands I'm on meteor but sadly after two years of faithful service my samsung tocco's on it's last legs. I've been hoping to upgrade to the samsung galaxy europa and move to three since they've better data plans but sadly they only seem to carry the europa as a bill pay phone.

Now with meteor I could trade my dying tocco in and get a europa for €80 but I recall from days gone by that you needed to spend a certain amount of credit on a prepay phone before you were allowed move networks. Is this still true? Does anyone know how much it is?

Mostly just a shot in the dark but any advice appreciated. My phone budget can't accommodate much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

The Europa is available on 3 for €99 on prepay in 3 Stores

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Walkman wrote: »
    The Europa is available on 3 for €99 on prepay in 3 Stores

Ah awesome. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Max Power 2010

Once your Prepay you can change network as often as you like.

It's only if you want unlock your current handset (if it is locked) to use another networks Sim is a minimum spend required.

Advertisement