Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Billing

Options
  • 09-07-2011 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi David,
    I want to register for online billing but I don't have an account number. I switched a couple of weeks ago and I got a letter with a 'connection agreement number' but no account number.

How can I register?

Regards,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi 9400,

If you PM any details you do have (like your full name, contact number and the address in question) I should have enough to retrieve your account number. I can then register you myself if you like, or you can simply enter in the relevant info here.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭lumo22

David,
    I want to register for online billing also but I don't have an account number. I switched a couple of weeks ago and I got an email with a reference code and nothing since.

Regards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi lumo22 :)

Do you have an approximate date as to when you made the switch?

Just to advise: a switch from another provider takes 20 working days to process, and then the welcome pack is issued. The customer must then activate online billing and there are instructions on the welcome pack on how to do this.

Regards,
    Una

ya Una, June 16 th.
    Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Thanks for that, lumo22. There are therefore a few days left for the switch to process - your welcome pack will be automatically issued then. Expect to receive it next week. The only delay would be as a result of a backlog due to demand, but it would not be a significant delay. :)

• Advertisement

Hi there, i still havent heard anything back yet. Wondering should it take this long?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi lumo22,

If you send me your details by PM I'll check for any update.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement