Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Those Pesky Foxes

Options
  • 09-07-2011 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have pesky foxes or even better cubs roaming about their locality ar present? I wanna film them for a local piece. let me know if you do! Dont pay heed to UK stories of children gettin bitten, its all bullshine!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

So why call them pesky ? I know it's probably in jest but that falls in with the view that some people see them as pests and vermin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Ive never seen then im d15 BUT i know where there is a whole bunch of of them that I see regularrly over on the south side.....
    I saw one run accross the M50 about 2 weeks ago...... Clost to tallaght I think it was....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

Ive never seen then im d15 BUT i know where there is a whole bunch of of them that I see regularrly over on the south side.....
    I saw one run accross the M50 about 2 weeks ago...... Clost to tallaght I think it was....

check between the hospital and the by-pass. there is a large forest there and they are definitely there.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Irishbar

Funny you started this thread....an adult fox strolled down my road about 10pm last night not a bother on him (never seen it before in a residential area)....large fella so I assume an adult....i live in Carpenterstown behind CCC and the Carpenter pub so they are definitley around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Saw one this morning on the football pitch behind the AIB at the shopping centre, about 8.20am

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Pretty Girls Make Graves

There is plenty of them around the Knocklyon/Firhouse Dublin 16/24 area. I got followed home by a very aggressive adult (or just very large) one around 12am last night. They have no fear of humans at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

At the end of the River Road (turn left) and between there and the first set of traffic lights (at the hotel entrance) every morning that's where I seem them early in the morning (about 7 - 7-30 a.m.)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

a friend of mine saw on in Elm green golf course one morning last week.

Advertisement