Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nein 11

Options
  • 10-07-2011 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭

I've tried now twice to gain access by pm'ing the mod. Still nothing back.

Does this forum exsit or am I just not privileged to gain entry? :o
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Who did you PM?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Rabies in March and July.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Do you know what Nein 11 is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

There is no Nein 11. It's an illusion. Move along. Move along.

I have an idea. Avid follower of cool links, pics and bids and some stuff gets moved there.

Curiosity and all that...... I'm a big boy :-)

I'd say it's a case of "what is seen, can't be un seen".......

• Advertisement

I'll alert the people who mod it to this thread. That's about as much as I can do.

Cool, no bother. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Must have missed you back in March.

I do access requests periodically, not as they come. Also, most of my modding is done over the phone and is a pain in the ass to do anything moddy -like.
    Seen your last PM, haven't responded yet. The other PM I can't remember.
    Posting history along with other stuff is checked too. If I don't have the time or not near a PC, then it doesn't get done until I'm free.
    Access isn't always given to people. I do try to answer all PMs. But I will admit to having a few others to answer too.

Everyone else, this is not an access request thread.

Admins, can this thread be locked please.

I'll get to the PMs and access requests as soon as more free with work and other stuff.

thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement