Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plz plz help

Options
  • 10-07-2011 4:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi I have a job interview on monday 11th and I really need 2no if any1 nos d best way 2get 2 the Calmount Business Park D12 from the city centre? I'm really bad at finding my way especially when I'm nervous, so plz can any1 help, thank you so much! anytin wud be helpful, thank you!!!!!:):):)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Here ya go!

Find out where the place is exactly on Google Maps. Get the 56a from Pearse Street and get off at whichever of the following stops is closest to your destination:

Walkinstown Ave.
    Ballymount Rd. Lwr. (Musgrave's)
    Sylvan Drive
    Ballymount Rd. (Kingswood Heights)

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭howiya

56a from city centre isn't all that frequent. I would recommend getting the 77/77a/50 from Pearse Street and getting off at Lidl on Greenhills Road. On the opposite side of the road there is a path that leads to the Calmount Business Park

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 nkav

thanks so much 4all ur help, gonna go wi d 2nd lot of buses mentioned! thanks again x

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

nkav wrote: »
    thanks so much 4all ur help, gonna go wi d 2nd lot of buses mentioned! thanks again x

Just be careful you don't miss the stop, after you go off the Walkinstown Roundabouts it's the 2nd stop. Also just a heads up if the interview is during rush hour traffic you should give yourself plenty of time as once you come off the Walkinstown Roundabout traffic could be mental.

Advertisement