Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

info on moving to oz

Options
  • 10-07-2011 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Myself and my girl friend are planing on heading to oz later in the year for a year or 2 looking for as much info or tips as people can give us.were is the best place to get a visa also want to no if we got it in say 3 months time would we have to then or could we delay a month or so because we have things to tie up before we go.how long does it take to get a visa also need to no all about money and what would be the best way to bring it how much do we need we were planing on bringing about 16000euro.we were thinking of heading to melbourne or perth frist were is the best place to look for work and a bit of info on accommodition would be great.would realy be thankfull for any help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Life would be so much easier if this was all split up mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

OP the first thing I would do is read the FAQ that says "Australia FAQ - This probably has the visa question you are just about to ask." then I would do a search (RHS 'search this forum') for each of the questions you don't find there.

All your questions have been answered previously - so going to close the thread so you can find them yourself

Also would be good to know what type of visa you want ....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement