Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

luggage storage

Options
  • 10-07-2011 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

hey,

does cork bus or train station provide luggage storage today? Or anywhere else in the city?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭masadjie

Based on ifo in irishrail website, there is no facility for luggage storage. http://www.irishrail.ie/your_journey/your_station.asp?letter=C&action=showdetail&station_id=47
    I don't experience myself though.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭masadjie

From tripadvisor website 2009 : http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186591-i88-k2469553-Bus_Eireann_and_storing_luggage_at_stations-Ireland.html

Here are the details for Cork bus station :
    The left luggage facility is open from 7:45am to 7pm on weekdays and 9am to 6pm on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Hol.
    The cost per item is €2.70 for for the day.
    The bus station is a very small building, just walk in the door and immediately you will see the lost luggage room which is manned by staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

Thanks for the help, bus station doesnt provide luggage storage on a Sunday apparently but a hostel/pub/cafe called Bru sorted us out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Any locals know whether there are any left luggage places there this sunday please?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

There is an ink cartridge shop just down the road from the bus station that does left luggage now, not sure if they are open on Sunday though, I just noticed the left luggage sign one day walking by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

SHOVELLER wrote: »
    Any locals know whether there are any left luggage places there this sunday please?

Thanks

Did you even read this thread? in the post right above yours it said that the bru sorted them out on a sunday.

mimihops wrote: »
    There is an ink cartridge shop just down the road from the bus station that does left luggage now, not sure if they are open on Sunday though, I just noticed the left luggage sign one day walking by.

Many thanks.

calnand wrote: »
    Did you even read this thread? in the post right above yours it said that the bru sorted them out on a sunday.

Lose the attitude. Considering the thread was 2 years old I thought I would inquire about more up to date information. See normal response above.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Why didn't you just start a new thread if you thought the previous information was irrelevant then? :confused:

Faith wrote: »
    Why didn't you just start a new thread if you thought the previous information was irrelevant then? :confused:

To piss you off?;)

Advertisement