Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campervan rentals in Aus

Options
  • 10-07-2011 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

I'm heading over in September for two weeks.

My plan as it stands at the moment is to fly to Brisbane on the 16th, maybe spend the night there (or two, have not decided) then rent a campervan. Head to Fraser Island for a couple of nights and then begin a lazy drive down to Sydney for my flight home on the 24th. I do plan on heading in to "the bush" for a day, just to see some emptiness and maybe see clear southern hemisphere skies.

Anyway does anyone have any recommendations for who to rent from? There are a lot of them on the Internet so I am hoping for personal experiences here.

Camperman is one I was looking at for instance, the hilux convert as I will want a toilet in it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I am fairly sure I will probably got with Britz. They seem to have a good deal at the moment and I see them mentioned in previous threads. Also their drop off point is Sydney Airport which is perfect.

So any advice for an interesting route from Fraser Island to Sydney? One that involves a trip in to the outback for a night or two?

Advertisement