Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community Welfare Officer North Balbriggan

Options
  • 10-07-2011 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

I'm aware that the Community Welfare Office for all claimants North of Balbriggan is just off Parnell Square. I'm just not able to find the opening hours.

I know that they are very strict about the hours and needless to say don't want to make the hike unless I'm confident it will be open.

Would anybody be able to point me in the right direction please.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

Balbriggan (North)
    Asylum Seekers Unit
    77 Upper Gardiner Street
    Opening Hours: Monday and Tuesday (2 – 3.30 p.m.)
    Wed (10 – 11.30a.m.)

Balbriggan (South)
    Health Centre
    Hampton Street
    Tel: 8834906/ 8834905
    Opening Hours: Wednesday (10 – 11.30 a.m.)

http://www.fingalworks.ie/jobseekers/socialwelfare/locationofcommunitywelfareofficesinfingal/

Hope this helps.
    I went in when it opened in the morning, and they asked at the door who you were there to see, asked where I lived, then gave me a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Where is the Balbriggan north/south boundary?

Sorry Jim I don't know, I just knew I was "north" - I believe I asked in the Citizen's Information place in the library, they were able to tell me right there at the desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Where is the Balbriggan north/south boundary?
    Jim it's hard to figure out. Generally I've been told that it's North of the Bracken River but some of the older estates within the Harry Reynolds Road area can go to the Health Centre.

Thanks for that Budgese. I think there are sittings on Thurs & Fri as well but I'll try and confirm them when I make it in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Okay so to confirm that the times on the Fingal Works website are wrong.

The CWO for Balbriggan North sits at the following times:

Monday 2-3.30pm
    Tuesday 10-11.30am
    Wednesday 10-11.30am
    Thursday Closed
    Friday 10-11am (emergencies only)

Contact telephone number is 01-858 5114

The location is Upper Gardiner Street, just off Mountjoy Square. You will need to take a ticket with a number when you arrive and wait your turn to see the CWO.

• Advertisement
Advertisement