Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Session Wednesday 8:30 @Donnycarney

Options
  • 10-07-2011 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hey guys,

Our basketball team is playing during the summer most Wednesdays (8:30 to 10:00) in Donnycarney Community Centre. If anyone would like to play we're looking for extra people so the more the merrier! Everyone is welcome.

Just email me for more info if you're interested. I post up on our website each week if I've been able to book the Wednesday session so you can check that too. It should be about €5-7 for the hour and a half, depending on how many people are there.

I've booked it for this Wednesday (July 13th) again. Hope to see you there!

Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Hello,

Id very interested in popping out, whats the standard, I used to play when I was younger for team in Limerick, but would be a little rusty.

Would love to get back in to it, would be nervous of looking awful though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Thanks Joe - will hope to make it to a few of these over the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 NS Nets

The standard is mixed- some of us would be playing for years, other guys are only just starting. I wouldn't worry about it too much really, these summer pick up games are more for fun than any serious training!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 juci

Hi,
    Do you have girl participants of the summer session as well? What about your ladies team? I'd be interested in it very much.
    Thanks, Juci

Hi Juci. There's no problem with girls coming along, though we don't have any at the moment. The ladies team are doing a fitness program for the summer in the park. If you send me an email I'll send you on the contact details for the girls if you want to get in touch with them. Otherwise you're always welcome to come along on Wednesdays!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

How did Wednesday pick-up game go, did anyone from here attend? Hoping to make it in the next week or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

Havent played for a good few years and would like to get back into it.

Is this on again tommorow?

Sorry just got on here! The open session is on again tonight at 8:30. Send me an email if you need directions. We had one new guy last week, but not from boards. Hopefully tonight!

Advertisement