Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nappies from amazon.co.uk?

• 10-07-2011 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi, I've just been looking around online for cheap nappies and noticed that amazon.co.uk do big packs of pampers size 1/2/3 for £10 (108 nappies). That's pretty cheap - but do they ship to Ireland?

I know they say on their website that they have some restrictions on what they can ship to Ireland, just wondering if anyone has had any luck ordering these.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭bobobear

Never mind, I emailed amazon and they replied to tell me no, they can't ship nappies to Ireland.

Boo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

Do they ship to the North? If so, and you know anyone who lives there, get them shipped to their house. Just keep in mind whatever shipping charges they add on may just outweigh the cost savings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭g0g

I had seen the thread on Bargain Alerts about them shipping nappies to Ireland and was excited until I discovered they can't ship them. That said, I've been looking the past few days and come across some useful baby-related bargains! Shipping is free to ROI once you spend minimum £ 25.

9 packs of 63 Pampers Sensitive wipes for £ 7.50. That's less than € 1 per pack. I've seen them on offer before but not sure if this cheap.

12 boxes of mansize tissues for £ 14.14. That's € 1-something per box. Not fantastic value but better than what I could find in supermarket this weekend. We seem to go through heaps of tissues with the baby so I thought it was a reasonable deal. The best I found in recent months was a twin box of Kleenex for € 2.99, and this appears to be cheaper than that.

4 boxes of 40 Ariel Non Bio tablets for £ 14.36. I'm pretty sure that beats anything I can find in supermarket where each box normally costs 8 or 9 quid.

I'm not sure if any of these are fantastic bargains, but bear in mind the free delivery saves you lugging them all home! Definitely there were no shipping problems noted on these items (although I only ordered in the past couple of days).

Advertisement