Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do you manage the fuzz? And how well?

• 10-07-2011 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

I have an epilator which I use on my underarms and upper lip but I could NOT bear to use it below the belt and it literally takes an age to remove all the hair from my legs. Plus it is noisy and the sound travels all around the house ...not so good when I am rushing out and there's people at home!

So I am going to get my first proper bikini wax next week and also a full leg wax. I have tried and failed a million times at home to do at home waxing. I don't bother with shaving anymore really, apart from occassionally on the legs.

So how do you manage yours? Any tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

dazey wrote: »

So how do you manage yours? Any tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated

I have an epilator which is a god send for underarm hair. DO NOT USE IT DOWN THERE....I did it once and bawled like an ass doing it....basically gave myself a brazillian :eek: NEVER AGAIN! I use it for my lower legs which is really handy but I find it smarts too much for my upper legs.

I love getting a hollywood and full legs done you feel fantastic coming out of the salon! :) The Galligan group on the bottom of Grafton street do 50% off waxing on Mondays if you are in Dublin. I usually use my epilator to get rid of some hair in between waxing, or a try to go every 6 weeks or so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Superdrug do a great bikini line cream. Cheap and cheerful and it works!

Advertisement