Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European music festivels

Options
  • 10-07-2011 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

This year? Download, Graspop, Hellfest and Sonisphere have been and gone and Wacken is sold out.

You'd really want to be planning your summer festivals in March/April to get tickets before they sell out and to get the cheapest flights.

If you're thinking about next year then I highly recommend Sonisphere in the UK, it's a great festival.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Yeah, if you're looking for a heavier/rockier festival for this summer, the options are pretty slim. Brutal Assault in the Czech Republic looks decent, and there's Bloodstock in the UK... both are in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

here ye go, a list of FestivAls

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭DaveDaRave

Brutal Assault is only €57 for 3 days :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

I wanna go to Rock Werchter, or Rock en Seine, but off to the US in Sept so dunno if I can take time off for either now... sake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

unreggd wrote: »
    I wanna go to Rock Werchter, or Rock en Seine, but off to the US in Sept so dunno if I can take time off for either now... sake

You mean Pukkelpop, right? Rock Werchter was about two weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

You mean Pukkelpop, right? Rock Werchter was about two weeks ago.

Yeah, not RW!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

Positivus in Latvia doesn't seem too bad at all for the princely price of €51 for two nights camping.

Advertisement