Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfairly banned by barrington

Options
  • 10-07-2011 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭

I posted on a thread that had a video of an ape and a few west african soldiers where the ape is shooting a gun,after watching the video i noticed one soldier was jumping around like an ape and commented on this,i received a mail stating i was banned for 7 days for racism,in no way was i racist as i merely said the soldier acted like an ape,i didnt say the black guy or the n****r,i replied to barrington saying i would have said the same for any race his reply was i still said it about a black man......which i find to be shocking double standards.I feel this ban is harsh as i never meant it to be racist unlike another poster in that thread who im sure was banned.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Hi tallaghtmick, I'll take a look into this and get back to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

This has been sorted out between tallaghtmick and Barrington (ban lifted) so it can be marked as resolved :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement