Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Tattoo Dublin

Options
  • 10-07-2011 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭

I overheard someone talking about their tattoo the other day, they said they got it done for free in a dublin studio and were very happy with it, I cant remember the name of the place though.

Is this commonplace, I would like to get a tattoo, I have a simple design in mind but am absolutely smashed at the moment, it would be brilliant if i could get it for free, I assume its apprentices or something?

Is this a good idea?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Could be apprentices, could be a special tattoo that studios are running e.g something embarassing or "out there". The person also could have been lying through their teeth. It's not really common place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I know Wildcat Ink in Stephens Green are doing some for half price, but there is a restriction. They have a selection of photos that they are doing, adding to their portfolios.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

I know Wildcat Ink in Stephens Green are doing some for half price, but there is a restriction. They have a selection of photos that they are doing, adding to their portfolios.

Tbh wouldn't even get it done there for half price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    Tbh wouldn't even get it done there for half price.

Why is that? I've had two done there recently and have no complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Got my first one done there and it was bad.
    Shaky lining, colors faded within the month,...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mickmurphy

No Regets - Dublin ink

It was free till 40 people got it .

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mickmurphy

From my understanding

One of the tattoo artist at dublin ink was tattooing NO REGRETS onto someone...BUT forgot to out the 2nd R in regrets

so had to give it to her for free..

So as a joke he then tattooed NO REGETS for free...
    but so many people got it that they now have a 30 euro set up charge for it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Eirezman

Yup know these guys. Got one from´em.

Advertisement