Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spooky Face Mass Rock Oakvale Wood Stradbally

• 10-07-2011 7:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 819 ✭✭✭

A trick of the light or was it something else:eek:

Mass_Rock_100711_1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

What am I looking for? I don't see the face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

OH MY GOD!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,026 ✭✭✭kelly1

Best to leave the halucinogenics alone :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

I see it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭xshayx

Title of the thread is a mouthful!! But the spooky face is pretty cool!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78 ✭✭de8o

I learned a new word last Sunday on a podcast and wondered how long it would take to use it. Pareidolia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I don't see anything that stands out as a face.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jaansu

That is so cool. I reckon there should be some sort of investigation into that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

CM2wv.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭blogga

Ah yes. The monkey ghoul of stradbally, last seen in 1997. A type of succcubus which will haunt the dreams of all those who make eye contact with it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

It looks like Gordon the 10 year old Urang Utan I sponsor in Monkey World in Dorset. Gordon's deadly. He sends me birthday cards.

Hello Gordon.

and on a by the by...can Christians make a grave any spookier looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

de8o wrote: »
    I learned a new word last Sunday on a podcast and wondered how long it would take to use it. Pareidolia

Learning polish to pick up women. shame on you. Oh and that face looks like a profile shot of grandpa smurf facing to the left. Anyone else on for sharing or discussing other photographic anomalies? If there you's or not it'd be cool to share!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

jaansu wrote: »
    That is so cool. I reckon there should be some sort of investigation into that.
    do you honestly think an investigation is worth it?
    i'd be more surprised if random shafts of light never look fleetingly like a human face than if they did every so often by pure chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Learning polish to pick up women. shame on you. Oh and that face looks like a profile shot of grandpa smurf facing to the left. Anyone else on for sharing or discussing other photographic anomalies? If there you's or not it'd be cool to share!

I posted this in the random thread, but it fits in better here, there's a face on that wood, it's really there I swear!

617F84807A3D442097C2D6C74917B73B-0000344467-0002428094-00800L-5F58088EF93E41169F3706FFBF4AC981.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78 ✭✭de8o

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

This is the famous moving statue of Trimblestown - fecker moved when I took the shot......

CDD767F37EB54A079D2E7F5D07C4010E-500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

I remember this time I ran into the virgin mary in limerick

3766591406_17956c79c9_z.jpg

Im ashamed to say i got a little drunk and tried it on. I probably shouldnt have turned up with a small plastic cow for a present, turns out she already had one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

OP I'm afraid all I see is a badly silicon lipped Tinkerbell, maybe that's what God looked like all along :)

I do love pareidolia though, it's so fascinating, once you start seeing something it's very hard to un-see it. And it's a great excuse to look at your surroundings in a different way

Advertisement