Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap plant pots

Options
  • 10-07-2011 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    Im wondering does anyone know anywhere that sells cheap plant pots. im looking for pots from 5ltr up. I paid 4.99 for a 7.5 ltr one in woodies. I dont want fancy ones just standard orange ones will do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭TankGuy

bump

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Aldi and Lidl do weekly bargins and deals.

Woodies buy alot of their stuff from Tulleys Nurseries so you might get a better deal in Tulleys themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Hells Belle

Aldi had big terracotta pots for €6 each last week. The same ones were €12 in Woodies.

What I have done lately is buy either metal or plastic buckets (€2.50 for 3) in B&Q and drilled holes in the bottom. I usually line them with bubble wrap then. My sweet peas and sunflowers are blooming in them. Cheap & cheerful!

Aldi had big terracotta pots for €6 each last week. The same ones were €12 in Woodies.

What I have done lately is buy either metal or plastic buckets (€2.50 for 3) in B&Q and drilled holes in the bottom. I usually line them with bubble wrap then. My sweet peas and sunflowers are blooming in them. Cheap & cheerful!

I just got several large baux ball plants for less than half price,were 150 euro each ,and I managed to haggle 3 of them off the shop for 70 euro each.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hello if by chance you are ever passing through Fermoy Cork coming from the Cork side. there is a 2 euro store me thinks it is, that sells pots really cheap everything from small to huge one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭TankGuy

Any 2 euro shop ive been in dont do any pots over 5 ltr. They do have great bargains on anything under.

Ikea,,big summer sale on at the moment.

Lots of pots and plants going for next to nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 working class

Anyone have any plant pots they dont need? Need quiet alot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Throw up a free wanted advert on adverts.ie and freetradeireland.ie

Advertisement