Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountain Biking in Waterford

Options
  • 10-07-2011 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hiya,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any good mountain bike trails around Dungarvan/West Waterford area or anywhere in Waterford county :confused:

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Hi, check out www.Irishdh.com.

There's minaun and whitehorse in waterford but not sure about how they're going. Bree just outside new ross in Wexford is a great track and we're out most sundays

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭babystrawberry

Nice one. Haven't seem to have found anywhere that compares with Ballyhoura in Limerick, really like that place!! Must check those places out now :)

Minaun and whitehorse, they in West Waterford??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Are you interested in downhill or cross country

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭babystrawberry

Would be more into the mountain biking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Would be more into the mountain biking.

cross country mtb would be more of the ballyhoura kind of experience, tracks like the minaun and whitehorse are more for downhill and both tracks are 15 minutes away from waterford city. The whitehorse has not been used in a while. Can pm you if you want more info

Also epicmtb.com is another good Irish forum for mountain biking

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Gin77

I would like to help Waterford MB alive is there a club I can join. I love cross country and I have found a couple of short trails around tramore and the copper coast area. We should be doing a lot more. We have a beautiful country we should make the most of it. I buy the Mountain Biking uk mag as theres none in Ireland. I'm not on a crusade just looking for others with some interest..Anyone...anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭the roo

Hello

Any recommendations on MTB trials in Waterford for cross country trials ?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭the roo

Hello

Any recommendations on MTB trials in Waterford for cross country trials ?

Advertisement