Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing in Limerick?

• 10-07-2011 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

hello,

i was wondering could someone point me in the right direction.

i have a old newspaper articale from august 1939 that i managed to get from the limerick leader.

i would like to know where(if any) i can get this page printed out in broadsheet format.

basically i want to get this done as it will be framed and given to my parents as a gift it is the front page of the leader in 1939.

any ideas or suggestions would be appreicated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

Hi Austin. I think the City Library would be the best place to look after this for you. They offer a printing service and would be especially well accustomed in dealing with old documents. I've found them very pleasant and helpful any time I've been. All info re location and opening times is here: http://www.limerickcity.ie/Library/CityLibraryTheGranary/ -hope you get sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭AustinByrnes

Thanks very much for your suggestion. Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭glengirlie

hi there, not sure if i have the right thread

i am looking to get badges printed for a do that i have coming up with friends.

just wondered could anyone point me in the right direction of somewhere cheap and cheerful :D

Cheers

Advertisement