Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Gym

Options
  • 10-07-2011 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hey! Anyone know a good gym in the southside of Dublin?I work in Dundrum and work in Sandyford so somewhere around there.Would like one with good classed really want to do pole fitness so ideally one with that. Thanks!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 branne2003

Westwood is a good gym but very expensive - 75 a month when I was last a member. I too am looking for a gym in the same area where they allow you to practice in the dance studio. The DFRC has two fabulous rooms for dance but do not allow people in there sadly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 curlywurly26

I go to Rockfitness in Dundrum - it's right beside the shopping centre - and I love it. It's €49 p/m but I know if you work in the SC or come from another gym they usually do it for €45 p/m. I've put the website below and their class timetable is available on this. There's no dance studio but you'd be allowed into their class room when there are no classes on - there are quite a few though so it may not be free too often.

They did a session of pole dancing classes recently so they may be doing them again - you can ask the guys, they're all really friendly. There's no pool is the one thing that is a minus but if you're not that bothered about one it's perfect! It's not a huge gym but I think this is a plus as it's got quite a personal feel to it and most of the instructors know you by name.

www.rockfitness.ie

Advertisement