Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rent mobile "cholesterol testing" like units

• 10-07-2011 11:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

i'm looking to rent a small mobile unit like those cholesterol and blood pressure mobile units you see on the road side?
    anyone know if you can rent these or where you can buy them?
    thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭nino1

okay, looks like nobody knows if you can hire these things, will look to but one instead.
    I have another question.
    I asked fingal county council about getting a permit to park these units on the side of the road and they said they do not give them out but i know for a fact that the cholesterol testing units have permits, anyone know where they get them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭cargo

Hi Nino1,

I believe Murphy Coachbuilders in Dundalk have recently got into the rent/build of these units. They might be worth a call. Not connected in any way, I just know them from the heavy truck building end of their business and it came up in conversation that they were involved in this market for the past while now.

Murphy Bodybuilders.
    Coe's Road,, Dundalk, Co. Louth, Ireland
    Phone: 042-9321103 087-2554860

Francis is the main man there and would be helpful to have a chat with.

[Just found this on his Linkedin profile.]

Owner
    Mobilex
    Events Services industry
    February 2011 – Present (6 months)

We design, supply and operate mobile catering, exhibition and training units.
    These include retail and catering units, mobile training units, merchandising and advertising units.

All of our units are beautifully designed and will highlight your Company products and services

Advertisement