Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering in Electronics & Wireless Communications

Options
  • 10-07-2011 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi all, Ive just been offered the above course and was wondering has anyone here done it. I'd really appreciate some info on the course ie.how many hours a week and whats the workload like! How are people finding it ?is it enjoyable! I did the foundation course in AIT last year and must say i really like the collage and really hope i'll enjoy this course!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭skytop

Sorry! BUMP sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭hamhamwich

I dont do this course but some of the classes overlapped with my course and most of the guys in that course seem to like it.

You can get the timetables here to get an idea of how many hour you would be doing. Of course them timetables will most likely change before and during the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭skytop

Thanks! I like the username

Advertisement