Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Streetfighter.ie Podcast

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

Haven't listened to it myself, but a lot of the podcasts I listen to will simply cut the segments to sound like one ongoing conversation rather than have musical interludes. Like, when you're starting the next segment, just start your recording with "Moving on, let's talk about..." or something similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

I love the idea of doing a podcast. I'm pretty new to this community but I'd still be willing to show up on a cast if anyone wants me to. Also as the only American (at least I'm pretty sure) it might be cool to get a different perspective.

Definitely like the idea of bringing up lesser known games as well, seems like a good way to introduce people to new games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I've recently moved to the city, close to temple bar/The Exchange.

I'm happy to volunteer my flat for podcast recordings, just send me a PM.

Weekday evenings or weekends should be fine, although I'm going to be a little busier for the first half of August than normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

Sound quality's not great but its still better then some of the old Alpha-Ism podcasts, and I always listened to those.

I loved it, loved Onion talking crap about Mike Ross, Doom whining about Guile nerfs .. great stuff :)

Maybe ye could do one once a fortnight ?, one after every Inferno and DOC ?, Id look forward to it :D

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

To clarify, can't believe Mike Ross made it that far into Marvel and I wasn't drink filled :P

Thanks to the praise lads :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement