Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Fortune Teller

Options
  • 11-07-2011 1:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey all
    I'm looking for a reputable fortune teller with particular focus on predicting the future as opposed to telling me about the past, deceased relatives etc.

I've checked the threads but most seem to refer to psycic mediums who focus on the past and the deceased.

I'm at a new stage in my life and I want to see whats in store for me in the medium to long term future in terms of career and relationships.

Who would be best to give me a reading?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Hi Op,

Where are you living ?? I could be able to give details.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 C_J

I'm looking for one in the Clare region. I heard there was a woman called Anna in Ennis who is meant to be very good but I don't have a number......don't suppose anyone knows??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭jcf

Alf09 wrote: »
    Hey all
    I'm looking for a reputable fortune teller with particular focus on predicting the future as opposed to telling me about the past, deceased relatives etc.

I've checked the threads but most seem to refer to psycic mediums who focus on the past and the deceased.

I'm at a new stage in my life and I want to see whats in store for me in the medium to long term future in terms of career and relationships.

Who would be best to give me a reading?

Thats the difficulty right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Melodi

I don't know anyone in Clare, but you could check Mark's list of readers at the Paranormal Ireland site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Alf09

Thanks for the replies. Clare is a little far but thanks anyway.
    I'm based in dublin so anywhere in the leinster region really.

I've had a look at paranormal directory alright as well as previous threads on the forum. It's just hard to pick one out as most recommendations are regarding mediums as opposed to fortune tellers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

I posted in the psychic/mediums thread about my experience with Gearldine in Castlebar. Went about a year ago and have an appointment to go again in a couple of weeks as the reading was amazing! Another huge thing she said actually happened last month and thats when I decided I wanted to go again. Can give you more details via PM if require them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 buttons4me2011

There is one in Phoenix Park named Noel o Shea, he is good when it comes to telling you about yourself, but so far nothing he has predicted has come true....
    Of course he came highly recommended, but he was no use for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Hack

Advertisement