Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Router problem

Options
  • 11-07-2011 2:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Hi, I seem to be having a problem with either my router or my modem. For some reason certain pages(like boards, google) are working fine for me but others (facebook, hotmail) wont load up for me. And if they do its normally html and wont show pics.

Now i know its not my laptop because i tried on another laptop and the same things keep occuring. Can anyone in gods name tell me what to do?iv tried reseting the router!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Have you tried different browsers?

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Voodoo2

What type of router are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

sounds like the SSL.

Try connect the modem directly to the laptop and check again. then you will know whether router or modem OR ISP

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Laika1986

I tried different browsers and different laptops but no change!then the next morning i woke up and it was fine so i presume the problem was with digiweb thanks for the replies though!

Advertisement