Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating Maths and Irish

• 11-07-2011 3:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭

Hi folks looking to repeat Maths and Irish at ordinary level, last time I do my LC was back in 2007.

Wondering if anyone knows where I can repeat the two?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

I think Kilroys College and most of the PLC course places offer LC courses for a small fee. You don't need to even go to these colleges as far as I know, you can just sit the exams externally. Probably best to go for a course though, the benefits outweigh the external route when you consider the cost is minimal. Should be grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

i wouldnt consider externally as both courses are being revised this year and are alot different to 2007 and last years syllabi. Try and do some sort of course. New stories, very different maths course.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Contact your local VEC and ask where they are offering LC night classes.

Advertisement