Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best mobile internet in Castlebar?

• 11-07-2011 3:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Any advice guys as I've got myself tied into a Vodafone dongle contract, but will be dropping that as soon as 12 months is up. They're very helpful in the shop - but my god - they've got a difficult product to serve! Would anyone recommend o2 or 3? I dont mean the actual price or limits - just the actual speeds available with either of these!Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭neiphin

if you have a land line
    iam with vodafone, i am getting about 15k download, calls and bladdy blah for e56 bi-monthly, we would be from the same exchange

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭chelseavera

Well Neiphin .... I actually live at the butt of Nephin (Bofeenaun)..... and only require Dongle for my forays into the big schmoke. eircom broadband at home - ok, but this dongle thing in town? - hopeless. Thanks anyway for your help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

I've used the O2 Broadband in Castlebar from time to time and it was fairly reliable. Fine for surfing and emails etc.

Advertisement