Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iomega Screenplay DX & MX

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭emmetlego

Ronan H wrote: »
    I'm in a giving mood today. I still have my Screenplay DX at home, but its unused now as I have moved on to an XBMC box.

You are welcome to have it for the reasonable fee of zero Euros.

I don't just mean the remote, I mean the whole thing, so then you will have two, or a spare, or an extra paperweight.

How does that grab ya?

Jeysus… Sounds fantastic!!!

Message me!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Schrodingercat

Sorry for dragging up an old thread, but this comes up pretty high on google (fourth result) when you google for a replacement remote for an iomega screenplay, so it may help someone.

I've installed Anymote smart remote(free version) from the play store (after trying tonnes of other apps) on my android phone(Galaxy s5) and it will control the iomega screenplay. It has all the arrow buttons, play, pause, power etc. Works a treat.

The paid for version of the app may have the letters and numbers, but I don't use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Freeradical

Do you still have the remote for the iomega

Regards

I'm in a giving mood today. I still have my Screenplay DX at home, but its unused now as I have moved on to an XBMC box.

You are welcome to have it for the reasonable fee of zero Euros.

I don't just mean the remote, I mean the whole thing, so then you will have two, or a spare, or an extra paperweight.

How does that grab ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Ronan H

I do, but the machine is not much use without the remote so you might as well have the whole lot! :eek:

I live in Dun Laoghaire if you are you near I can collect.
    How much do you want for it.

Regards
    I do, but the machine is not much use without the remote so you might as well have the whole lot! :eek:

• Advertisement

I live in Dun Laoghaire if you are you near I can collect.
    How much do you want for it.

Regards

I'll sell you the whole lot for one Euro.

I can get someone to bring it over that direction if you are interested.

You are Incredible.
    I am on holiday at the moment can you drop it to <snip>.
    If you are looking for anything I might have please let me know.

Gerard Brandon.

I'll sell you the whole lot for one Euro.

I can get someone to bring it over that direction if you are interested.

You are Incredible.
    I am on holiday at the moment can you drop it to <snip>.
    If you are looking for anything I might have please let me know.

Gerard Brandon.

No problem. Got your PM with the address and contact details. Leave it with me and I'll get it over there as soon as I can.

Ro

Advertisement