Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pub in sallins!! vent!!

Options
  • 11-07-2011 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭

ok really have to vent and I'm not sure of the name of the pub but I'm sure its just after the bridge in sallins on the way to naas!!

went in there on the weekend and i have to say i couldn't leave quick enough i don't know who runs the pub and i never want to either but there costumer service was deplorable so ignorant i didn't stay for a drink there was a total of 1 person in the pub don't even know how they managed to keep one
    maybe it was a one off ???
    anyone know of the pub I'm talking about i ran so quick i didn't catch the name!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

The Railway bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭gymman39

explain more..what exactly happened??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Funny, myself and my wife went into the Bridgewater on Friday evening, the first time in years the two of us headed out for a drink together and the place was sooo quiet.

I usually only go out for events, concerts, or to watch a big rugby match in the pub so I haven't seen such a quiet pub in years.

Although service and all that was perfectly fine, the atmosphere suffered most.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

gymman39 wrote: »
    explain more..what exactly happened??

from their story I think it goes something like this.
    lisar816 walked into a bar in Sallins and saw 1 person there. Gasped in shock and ran for their lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭upinthesky

first of all we walked in i wanted to use the loo couldnt do that had to buy a drink first which i was planing on doing after the loo!

i got asked for id (im 27)and my friend to0 shes 32??

then all of a sudden they told us to get out fair enough maybe they dont like young people or its just a local pub but they could of being far nicer about it IMO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ladysarastro

sorry but it seems like theres a lot more to this story....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

The ID would have definitely been due to the amount of people in the area during Oxegen chancing their arm.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Really, a non-event.

Ranting & Raving would probably suit more, but the premise here is so flimsy that it would probably be laughed out

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement