Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ESPGaluda 2 region free>?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Yep! Well the platinum version is anyway, and maybe the regular (non-special edition) version. Picked it up the other day along with Mushihime Futari.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

ghostchant wrote: »
    Yep! Well the platinum version is anyway, and maybe the regular (non-special edition) version. Picked it up the other day along with Mushihime Futari.

wheres the cheapest place to buy it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

safetyboy wrote: »
    wheres the cheapest place to buy it?

Not sure, I got it when in Tokyo, was like 20e so the closer you can get to that price the better I guess.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,832 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

There tends not to be a major deviation in prices for Japanese games online. I'd recommend play-asia - that's where I get my imports and they're rock solid if sometimes a bit slow on delivery. Yesasia is the big one, and that has free delivery. Never used 'em, but they're meant to be good too.

Prepare for an ass whooping with Esp II, by the way :) Cave have never been so cruel.

Renchi seems to be cheapest play asia is dear, but renchi are not taking orders at the moment as they are moving warehaus!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'd recommend yesasia too. They lost my copy of pokémon in the post but sent me out another one no questions asked. So thumbs up for their customer service! €26 posted.

Ordered fro Yesasia :)

Advertisement