Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bottle Cage and lock wont fit on bike.

• 11-07-2011 9:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

So as title says on my mtb i cant fit a cage and lock, so im thinking about getting some sort of saddle mount for the bottle cage.

found this - Tacx Saddle Mount for Bottle Cages
    tho reviews for it seem up and down but then its cheap! anyone got any other ideas or have had this problem!
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Whitehawk wrote: »
    So as title says on my mtb i cant fit a cage and lock, so im thinking about getting some sort of saddle mount for the bottle cage.

found this - Tacx Saddle Mount for Bottle Cages
    tho reviews for it seem up and down but then its cheap! anyone got any other ideas or have had this problem!
    thanks

Lock in your bag or back pocket, bottle cage in its rightful place. Problem solved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Where would you be going with a lock and a bottle at the same time? ;)

The only time a lock should be on a bike is if it's parked, I'm sure there's a rule about that somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

Lock in your bag or back pocket, bottle cage in its rightful place. Problem solved.
    Ya lock in bag is a good idia i guess!
    studiorat wrote: »
    Where would you be going with a lock and a bottle at the same time? ;)

The only time a lock should be on a bike is if it's parked, I'm sure there's a rule about that somewhere.

while i would not have the bottle and lock at the same time i do have the bottle cage on the bike at all time, host while lock braket and cage cant go in same place!

Advertisement